MY NAMES MATT AND IM A CUNT.

turion

how gay though, having a racing driver as ur avatar that ur probably never meet and even if u did he would never remeber you or even care u existed.how do u feel now?
Yeah because the driver in my avatar is Raikkonen right? How can you try and insult me and not attempt to get your facts right?How do you feel now? Daft f*ck.Oh and for future purposes, it's Ayrton Senna retard.Obvious stupid f*cking prick is obvious though :lol:
rule 34

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur face is caked but u have nice bress, would beat u if u asked me nicely.
and you think u honeslty have any chance of me wanting to even think bout aksing u when you talk to me like that?u need to seek help and advice in the love and life room my small cocked little friend
dont really care tbh, i aint on travellin to beat some girl who is a 6.5/10 at best.and also, it's honestly, and asking. not honeslty and aksing.so yeah, good luck.

bruv, ur name is turion, that was the first fail when you created an account posing to be female
its actually a philipane name taken from a filli warrior princess. so stfu smarty pants
ur username, so stfu back to u init.
yh?
what girl is gonna name her username turion.its like a guy with the username buttercup.where is the name turion from?