Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guillermo Rigondeaux

real shit

19 posts in this topic

*does 04 grime skank.. aka bopping head in diaganols*COZ WHEN IT COMES TO BEEF I GOT MY CHYYYNEEEEZ BOYS*wheel*Guy was doing this ting for peckham.. put peckham on the mapas much as i hate titch.."MY CREW VS UR CREW ITS ORNNN...WE CAN SWING IT OUT TO THE END OF THE SONGG"infact everyone on this tune deserve wheels

aint even clicked it yet one skank and a wheel in my head its that deeporchestra boroughs that is

grime nostalgia thread?

tune got wheels upon wheels

warning warning this ones stormin (ithink)big tune from daaaaaaaaaaaaayon da block was hard aswell, im in D Dark's part bt cnt b seen

dont wanna see nutty d on the roadsasfd#sfs#dfa#gra'4#]'655#'regfdxguy sounds like lucifer imo...RESSSSSSSSSSSSSSST OFFFILL BLOW UR CHEST OFFf*ck off

PACK IT IN!!!!DSGDFRTNBHVEWVC XFVCFDRFRWWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

YOUR CREW VS MY CREW ITS OOOOORRRRN WEEEEEEE CAN SWWWING IT ATTT TILL THE END OF THE SOOOOONGGGG!!

wait man just clocked......Silencer is in the video in that guy ICE part on no stalling loool.ANDDDDDDI DONT WANNA BREAD BUT THAT GIRL IN UR BED LOOKS LIKE SHE AINT FEDNO BUMPA NO HAIR ON HEADclassic

dat wong tune was big still. always used to see him up raves up the midlands dis yr butthis tune

j2k :wub:

You lot need to see how Wong kicks ball.Just like his music.SMFH & LMFAO. Poor guy.