Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

Forreducci Store Opening

37 posts in this topic

I like the bits these guys make, but they need to dissassociate themselves from certain things cos even though there stuff is nice too many school children wearing that. should try take a leaf out of money's book.the jackets and polos are hard thoughalso lol at west swear thats that frostarr pansy guy looked SHOOK when they put the camera on him.

Props to him, didn't see anything I was feeling though.whats the name about cos it sounds like some wannabe Italian ting

clothing for black chavs, jus like ed hardy loool whats even more funny is when white/asian brehs wear this too..

Good to see, lets see how well it will doDunno about the name though

Juan Carlos Valeron you're from C-Wood, NW2 why do you keep talking sh*t about West? cos NW and West are practically the same

clothing for black chavs, jus like ed hardy loool whats even more funny is when white/asian brehs wear this too..
not such thing as a "black chav"a dog is inherently a mammal lik a chav is inherently white

not such thing as a "black chav"a dog is inherently a mammal lik a chav is inherently white
u r worng im afriad

Lol @ people talking sh*t In America white people wore Ed Hardy first then black people in America started wearing it then black people in the UKSame with Van's white people wore the creps first then black peopleGucci, Prada, Armani = European brands wealthy white people wore first then Rappers and black people started wearing it Even Nike is created by a white person Fair enough Rocawear, Fubu, Sean John is basically created by black owners and worn by blacks first but don't chat sh*t

whats the name about cos it sounds like some wannabe Italian ting

Lol @ people talking sh*t In America white people wore Ed Hardy first then black people in America started wearing it then black people in the UKSame with Van's white people wore the creps first then black peopleGucci, Prada, Armani = European brands wealthy white people wore first then Rappers and black people started wearing it Even Nike is created by a white person Fair enough Rocawear, Fubu, Sean John is basically created by black owners and worn by blacks first but don't chat sh*t
oi joe daki SHUTUP

someone ban Arab MuzikEDIT- and turion

Doing big tings, tbh i dont feel none of their sh*t apart from some black wolly hat they got..

forreduci bits are sh*t niggas just jumpin on da wave as usualthe stuff look tacky and cheap - like hes just sewed the logo on some leather jacket or polo from primarksee nuff man from south droppin these clothes - bandwagoning niggasi respect the guys grind tho - and i wish him sucess as it would be good for a blaco clothing line to get big - however personally i think forreduci garms are washed

lol @ thinking thats frostar

never heard/seen anything about this brand, but hope it does well, can't knock the hustle

forreduci bits are sh*t niggas just jumpin on da wave as usualthe stuff look tacky and cheap - like hes just sewed the logo on some leather jacket or polo from primarksee nuff man from south droppin these clothes - bandwagoning niggasi respect the guys grind tho - and i wish him sucess as it would be good for a blaco clothing line to get big - however personally i think forreduci garms are washed
Themhaterbutdontwannalooklikeonecommentsthe clothing is sh*tit IS for bait guys like ed hardy and all them other bait clothing lines (even certain LV and Gucci garms are for bait guys, but that's kinda inescapable now)i dont rate the guys hustle, just any other wale adeyemi type dudehe should have done something decent with his life

goes without saying that the clothing is shite.but more power to them for trying a ting so to speak.

in fact yeah, i take it back about not respecting the guy's hustlei respect itleast he aint doing nothing illegal

Juan Carlos has some sh*t swagger to be honest If i ever saw him in Broadway he would get robbed

only clocked from the hats what brand this is see bare brixton/south man wearing thiisthought it was a pdc label tbhbut overall the stuff looks kinda sh*trepect to da man tho cos quite alot of people wearin it

about time his store open been telling niggas it was opening for YEARS now...I personally dont like alot of his new things...they a bit childish but some of his older designer are calm and simple! Wish him the best of luck tho...need more black uk man making movements!