Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

what did you achieve this year??

53 posts in this topic

simple reallydid you meet your goals?? if you set any

i only have one major goal in lifen i wont achieve until im like 30i think im still on track

i only have one major goal in lifen i wont achieve until im like 30i think im still on track
Sounds like a cop outif you have a goal to reach by 30 then surely you have other smaller goals to help reach itedit: i didnt achieve f*ck all

Sounds like a cop outif you have a goal to reach by 30 then surely you have other smaller goals to help reach itedit: i didnt achieve f*ck all
its hard n im tryin bt sh*t keeps knockin me back

had a couple forwardshad a few set backsits been an up an down yr, but altogether im happy with it, learnt some more life lessonssmoked probably the most stinky + the bless this year than i ever have in my life

getting my health back in checkand getting my life back on tracki'm hoping for big things in 2010 hopefully.

I did a lot, mostly all in the summer, but the year aint over yet. I'm one of them guys that always draws up to do lists leaves them on the wall for 3 weeks and bangs everything out in one day before going back to laziness.But now im on some healthy flex, thats my next goal

Got the grades I wanted/needed for my studiesWent on a banging holiday afterI know theres other stuffs which I cant think of atm

I put on WEIGHT this year, I learnt how to cook good food.....too good.Other than that I'd say everything is right on track.

Durrtys goal is to reach 30 alive.I'm on oint still-ish.Got into uni of choice, got a free laptop, got closer to God.

to be a commercial pilot actuallybt i wont have the money for a long time

Personal - Begining of the year had some explosions, And its been slowly still burning with the occasional spark coming out the fire, But finally have been able to put closure on the long over due situation. But its cool and very educational for me.Business - From strength to strength. Good Year, and the begining of next year looks promising too :-) heres to 2010!

Not muchHoping to achieve more next year.

so untill then you r gonna b a pill popping pimp?

More than I had planned, it's been a good year.

so untill then you r gonna b a pill popping pimp?
3 months clean gang

Only had two.1) Complete uni and feel happy with what I have achieved.2) Get a job.I did both.I have new goals.

Two internships at two record companieszoop zoop

Got two promotions at work.Increased my profile in the workplace.

I got a 20k+ a year jobI've started my dream careerI loooooooooooooooove my jobI moved into my own houseI decorated my own houseSooooo all in all yes I did.Except I wanted to pass my test before xmas but now my tests on the 4th of Jan. Also can I just take this moment to say f*ck the DVLA thankyoupls.

Got my motivation back (not a goal but a huge factor in my life)Earned a nice rep at work for being a hard workerGot the trasfer I wanted.Currently saving for a carGot my driving test beggining of next yearMaybe an opportunity arising for me to move outGot some plans career wise for next year