what did you achieve this year??

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

up and downdown mostly.. deaths and sentences along with people moving countriesbut in my senond choice uni doing a course of my choice micro biology with increased lab work/experience along with some biochemistry and biomedical science in my final year with sussex and brighton phdsGot my investments in check out of my family resturant in Sweden is making mad profits after investing heavily in itThis along with the fact I have another 1500 made out of investments into friends businesses along with the resturant money I will be entering 3500 richer this yearWhich is a good change from last years 0 but emaAlong with the fact I have new found freedom and powers

Oh yeah. I have had some setbacks that decreased my confidence level a little bit. but once I realised , my time will come , when it comes to my value as a man will always increase, that motivation made my confidence level sky rocketGot the best grade in my first year,hopefully that will be my final grade once I touch uni.I am able to cook variety of mealsMore confident when it comes to dealing with women compare to last year.Gotten smarter compare to last year.(been reading alot of books) Hopefully I can get f*ck*ng part time job in 2010. I aint being lazy anymore f*ck it.I hope I put on weight next year aswell.Future is getting brighter for the urban renaissance man loool :)

More than I had planned, it's been a good year.
Got a new apartment.Got a new whip (all paid for, no finance)Secured more club residencies in Liverpool than expected.Played O.T. on a regs including Huddz, Manchester, etc.Played out in Marbella for 3 weeks (siiiick)Reached Atlanta and Texas in May.So all in all.......
yeah 2009 has actually been a good year for me

Quit my job, lost an entire investment then earnt more in 2 months than the whole of the previous year, moved country, banged a milf (personal goal), networked like a hooker, and set myself up for next year to be even more of the same 2bh.Life is good.The only thing I'm lacking is copious amounts of sex. I get by, but that's no way to live.