BlackBerry, iPhone or HTC

Flex

Contract ended at the beginning of the month, been waiting for blackberry 9700 to come out on orange.longer i been waiting the more i been looking at the alternatives, tried both iPhone and HTC and like all of them.now i f*cked myself cos i cant decide what to get, any suggestions backed with reasons?

Depends whas u wanna use the phone for ? ? ?Bb is like man and is not worth using that phone for apps cuz u gotta pay for most appsiPhone is more of a toy but fun and comes in handy with google maps and compas for mebut there's a app called whatsapp and it's like bbmand f*ck knows htcjus posted this from a iPhone and oh it's the best Internet phone btw

Tbh iPhone is better for using internet and 'fun' with loads and loads of apps. pretty easy to use interface. Depends if you like touch screen or not. Downside is i've known a few people who have cracked the screen and been charged something like £140 to repair it.I've got a blackberry and don't really ever put it down, if you know quite a few people with a BB then the BBM is good! Easy to use as well, surfing the net is ok. You can get a few apps here n there but nothing special. I feel sick everytime i see one of those iPhone apps ads.

i got phone insurance so i'm cool with damages etc.still undecided, but a big + on the new blackberry is its got UMA which uses ur wifi to make/receive calls, which is good cos i have sh*t reception in my house.are the tariffs on iphone decent in comparison?appreciate the feedback

Guest Swiftie
i got phone insurance so i'm cool with damages etc.still undecided, but a big + on the new blackberry is its got UMA which uses ur wifi to make/receive calls, which is good cos i have sh*t reception in my house.are the tariffs on iphone decent in comparison?appreciate the feedback
That will depend on wether your network provider will support it. But never the less. I've had all 3 and so far I'm sticking with the iPhone. Mind you I didn't get the phone with a contract however. As I just can't walk away from what I'm getting from T-Mobile. The phone itself has had issues though and I just got it changed the other day but the amount of appz, usability of it and internet browsing is the best available. I would like the battery to last just that little bit longer. As on certain days I'm charging it during the day.

iPhone.Tried everything else but the iPhone is still the best all round device for me.BBM is very good. The iPhone alternatives namely Whatsapp and ping cannot compare because while everyone is on BBM not many are on the iPhone.... for me anyway.

Didn't the recent iPhone update mean that you could actually copy and paste, forward a text message and access the phone book whilst writing a text? Basic phone functionality IMO.I'm lookin to get an android phone. Free apps and much less locked down than the iPhone. And cheaper.
its got them all now so who caresIphone has LOADS more apps and im pretty sure nobody on this forum pays for them eitherIphone > Any Andriod device (at the moment)

as i said in the other thread get a blackberry son it makes pimpin so easy - when you dont wanna phone a chick and wanna get sraiight to the point u whip out the bbm plus i think tthe iphone is such a toy - the bb makes everything so easy - really helps with life -as well as facebook curb crawling 1. see a sexy girl on facebook 2. add her3. engage in usless convo on fb chat4.get the bb pin5.the phone number is acquired5. link the whore6.bang the whore

what happens if u lose it?shouldnt have too must info on iti back up my HTC every week jus incase
I don't mean personal informationmean like everyday needs, google maps for when you get lost, AroundMe for when you're in a not too familiar place, load that up for the local restuarant, petrol station etcI could go on for hours