All kicking off outside my window

Francis Coquelin

OH sh*tguy with the hammer swung, got hit in the hand midway and dropped the itwas off like sonic with his boy with the guy metal rod and his boy chasing after them, the girl was crying and sh*tfrom what i gather the guy with the hammer was the girls boyfirend and the one with the rod was her brotherboyfriend was saying something about the brother getting his grandparents shook and that if he was any sort of a man he'd fight him nowedit: feds are here and i considered filming it but the phone i'm using has a vga camera which is shocking in the day, let alone at night

OH sh*tguy with the hammer swung, got hit in the hand midway and dropped the itwas off like sonic with his boy with the guy metal rod and his boy chasing after them, the girl was crying and sh*tfrom what i gather the guy with the hammer was the girls boyfirend and the one with the rod was her brotherboyfriend was saying something about the brother getting his grandparents shook and that if he was any sort of a man he'd fight him now
While I was readin this I had an outside broadcast image in my mind35byt13.jpgBACK TO THE VIP2 STUDIO.

Guest Flat Ericó

basically,

catch him infront gaels house..swiiiiiiiiingcouuunterrrhammers on the floor..no weapon, hammers on the floorwhat you gonna do when your hammers on the floor
when i beef guys im droppin my hammermight see me on the news on camerawatch the skyyy......chopper