Gumtrees Desperately Seeking

Mr. Gayle

I got on the circle line at Baker street around 10:30 am last friday (20th November). You already were in the circle line. I was seating front of you. I was reading a book. You are tall, wear a grey coat with boot and brown bag. You got off at King's cross. I was looking at you, you were looking at me.Hope to find you
15 years ago i ended up in the thorne cliffe hotel and met a guy from Bosnia i know he is in hounslow area ( middlesex) somewhere and i would like to know how he is.afterall this time i cant remember his name but he keeps popping up in my head like all the time, he enjoyed football and fitness was quite tall and broad shouldered.he had a friend Mohammed shortish with blondish hair.i was moved out of the place to a flat near by in heston (convent way) we seen eachother a few times when i moved but i wasnt such a nice person to be around and i just backed off without a word and regret it.if anyone out their knows who this guy is or has any photos from the thornecliffe from 1992 + please e mail me.i would love to know how he is
If you know or you're friends know a guy by this name can you please contact me asap as urgently tring to get in contact. Must be gay or bisexual. Age and looks immaterial.
http://www.gumtree.com/london/47/49401347.html :/ :/