Keeping in touch with your Ex?

JDC

Do you, or have you in the past, kept in touch with your Ex boyfriend or girlfriend after the break up has happened?Ive split up with my girlfriend just over 3 weeks ago and at first there wasnt any contact, then we text a little bit then again back to no contract (i was the one who wasnt making any contact) then earlier in the week we got a message from her asking how i was, then woosh.. back to talking on facebook and over texting. Its bate that she doesnt want to loose contact with me and if im being honest i dont want to loose touch wit her, but in the long run is there any point to it? Can it only lead to one of us wanting that person back (undoubtably this will eventually happen if it hasnt already) and then lead to more hurt?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's long.If you really didn't care about the relationship and was just passing time, then it's cool.But if there were strong feelings, then allow it, don't be friends.Think, would you mind if your new mrs was friends with her ex???Would you think your new mrs would be happy with you being friends with someone you loved???NO!!!!!!!So, you should tell her f*ck off.My ex who I was in a long relationship with tries to keep in contact with me, but she gets air, all trying to add family members of mine and sh*t but got them to lock the slag off.Pissed thing is that she works next door to where I work so on weekends I see her and when she's done with work, she comes in my shop and 50% of the time comes to me about stuff, hoping I'd talk afterwards, but all I do is walk off without saying anything.Be a man JDC, air her.

Guest Triple XXX

i tend to not want to do itbt some always want to n i dont want to come off like some huge c*nt so i just go along withthe last chick doe, she was working with the devil and she wants us to go back to being friends tryna talk to me on some normal sh*t like she didnt do some f*ckery

eX is X. none of that link up for good time bollocks. It only leads back to one thing. I have only kept contact with one of my ex's and that because their was unfinished business. I saw one of my Ex's a few weeks ago and it was one of the most awkward moments have experienced in a while . I kept it short & sweet and just glad my swag was in check that day. I

The ex's i didn't give a sh*t about i'll respond to their txts or facebook msgs but thats where it stops... Cos i never cared to begin with i can chat to them cos i dont care... The ones who i have loved i will air all day every single day.. Allow lettin someone stir ur sh*t... an ex is an ex for a reason JDC if u keep chattin to her ur guna get f*cked and not even the good kind

Only X i was in touch with was one who we pretty much grew up together, seen him when i was back home and nights out with School friends. Until recently, He's in prison now and i think when he comes out this time Im going to try make sure i dont turn up to events/nights out that he might be at. I had thought it wasn't complicated and that we were friends and everything was cool, but i was being gullable on that note and he still held feelings and it actually made it complicated for him!

Guest Triple XXX
I'm on war terms with every single one of my exesDon't think a relationship has ever ended amicably with me.
lmao i know th efeelingworse is when they wer in the wrong n proper f*cked u over then come over on some white flag shitf*ck OFFF

see i understand what Angelo, Trip X and Efifs are saying, i dont speak to any of my other ex's, i never ended amicably, but this latest one did and thats why i asked the question, this is new to meat the moment im seeing how things go, i know that it cant last forever and in order to get over this one i need a new one but its never easy when your close to some1 is it!dilemma

Guest Esquilax
Nope don't talk to them but my recent ex finally poured out how she felt and wants to meet up and talk, I'm willing to do so, but others nah.
Nooo!!No no no no noooo
Stat, What are you thinking?!?!
He can't help it manAs much as it may be an illogical and potentially dangerous and heartbreaking move, the guy obviously loves herCommon sense goes out the windowAll due respect by the way, not trying to par it at all.

Nope don't talk to them but my recent ex finally poured out how she felt and wants to meet up and talk, I'm willing to do so, but others nah.
Nooo!!No no no no noooo
Stat, What are you thinking?!?!
He can't help it manAs much as it may be an illogical and potentially dangerous and heartbreaking move, the guy obviously loves herCommon sense goes out the windowAll due respect by the way, not trying to par it at all.
This is the thing, I've had my time to think and I've heard what everyone has said to me from friends to family to even you lot on here but in the end you can't help how you feel for that person. She may have suggested we meet up but everything is on my terms. I know I should walk away but when you love someone you just can't help it. I don't want to turn this in to a topic about me, I explained enough on the situation, if anyone wants to take it up with my send through a PM.