why do you get drunk? Why is it fun?

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy a drink, i get the worst hangovers tho, i can lose whole days so i don't have massive sessions. i enjoy drinking beer coz i like beer tho, rather than coz i have no self confidence and need to get pissed to enjoy myself., 6 pints is the limit for me these days. also, you get to know ur mates so much better if u get drunk with them.
not gonna lie u no
on a "a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts" vibeor a mandem bonding ting n/h?

I enjoy a drink, i get the worst hangovers tho, i can lose whole days so i don't have massive sessions. i enjoy drinking beer coz i like beer tho, rather than coz i have no self confidence and need to get pissed to enjoy myself., 6 pints is the limit for me these days. also, you get to know ur mates so much better if u get drunk with them.
not gonna lie u no
on a "a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts" vibeor a mandem bonding ting n/h?
This is so true! Which is why i dont stand for girls who say sh*t like "aww i was so drunk last night" as an excuse to why she ended up in bed with some random guy!

being completely smashed with your boys >>>>>>>>>>brings on so many events that clearly wouldnt happen if you were sober....embarrassment and all that sh*t is part of the parcel, and also provides for jokes with your boys futher down the line....its not for everybody, but if you can do it with no problems then embrace it.
C/SI get the feeling that guys like Justin don't actually have friends though, so they wouldn't be able to relate to this. Hence them not getting drunk.
Getting drunk is great fun. Everyone in here who has said anything else is lying.
C/SYou f*ck*ng boring pussies.Also, why does Justin keep making this topic? He's done it like 3 times. Guy's teetotal, and he thinks about drinking more than I do FFS. WHAT A c*nt.
No, I have no friends :(Also, LOL @ you Wannabe black c*nt tbh.I have no need to intake any crap & it is people like you who are pressured into doing sh*t like drinking, smoking, sniffing crack etc etc, your a weak person, & that is me being totally serious with you. You have a desire to impress your so called friends and feel like you need to do sh*t that is not necessary.It's either that or your family crave alcohol and you were taught it is the thing to do when you are an adult (you seem like a little bitch so not sure if you are an adult yet) so you conform to what is expected.Ask your dad for a huge

being completely smashed with your boys >>>>>>>>>>brings on so many events that clearly wouldnt happen if you were sober....embarrassment and all that sh*t is part of the parcel, and also provides for jokes with your boys futher down the line....its not for everybody, but if you can do it with no problems then embrace it.
C/SI get the feeling that guys like Justin don't actually have friends though, so they wouldn't be able to relate to this. Hence them not getting drunk.
Getting drunk is great fun. Everyone in here who has said anything else is lying.
C/SYou f*ck*ng boring pussies.Also, why does Justin keep making this topic? He's done it like 3 times. Guy's teetotal, and he thinks about drinking more than I do FFS. WHAT A c*nt.
No, I have no friends :(Also, LOL @ you Wannabe black c*nt tbh.I have no need to intake any crap & it is people like you who are pressured into doing sh*t like drinking, smoking, sniffing crack etc etc, your a weak person, & that is me being totally serious with you. You have a desire to impress your so called friends and feel like you need to do sh*t that is not necessary.It's either that or your family crave alcohol and you were taught it is the thing to do when you are an adult (you seem like a little bitch so not sure if you are an adult yet) so you conform to what is expected.Ask your dad for a huge
DNT EVER COME ON VIP2 AND TALK ABOUT DRUGS AGAIN YOU FRIVOLOUS c*nt

:D Alcohol is a drug too.But everyone think it's good because it is not illegal (Which it should because it is waste).People are going on like tipsey isn't drunk when it is. Might aswell say your drug to a lesser extent.I don't understand why it is fun, since it is intoxication, which is not fun at all.

Guest WAVESURFER
ROFLSNIFFING CRACKWHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN?
Them ott beg lol movements there.It's done already son, try again.
f*ck off mate, I'm trying to smoke a pint of lager here.
:D :D :D :D :D gonna pos u 4 that
Cheers bro.Some hater's just negged me too though.

Guest Esquilax
ROFLSNIFFING CRACKWHAT WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN?
Them ott beg lol movements there.It's done already son, try again.
f*ck off mate, I'm trying to smoke a pint of lager here.
:D :D :D :D :D gonna pos u 4 that
Cheers bro.Some hater's just negged me too though.
C/S to the power of a sick kitten

definitely.I remember when i was in halls in freshers week. after a week of getting pissed with everyone it seemed like i'd known them for ages

not gonna lie u no
Both really, they go hand in hand, you find out a bit more about a person, plus if it's someone u don't know that well, next time you see them, the convo is filled with "remember when you done that..." instead of awkward silences.

It's annoying when people look at you like a freak if you say you don't want to drink alcohol when you go out to a bar or something. I'm choosing to not drink unless I'm in a controlled environment where I know I can crash or sober up enough to get home. Ain't got bare money so I'm not spending bare dough on drinks at the bar just to get licked, and really and truly, alcohol tastes like crap so I do drink to get drunk.And I have only vomitted once and neevr had a hanover so I have pretty much nothing but joke memories from getting drunk. And more times than not I drink to a certain point. Once I get to a certain level of drunk I just don't bother drinking anymore. And whilst I'm drunk, I'm still capable of not doing stupid sh*t like cheating on my chick. Closest I did to doing some dumb sh*t was almost barebacking one chick I knew in my friend's garden and it was only because I slipped and then she started acting long that ti didn't happen.