Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

Happy Birthday to me!!!

31 posts in this topic

Sorry for an attention seeking topic but f*ck IT!! 28 TODAY!! Woooooop Woooooooop! Man, I been on these forums too long! I swear I should have a pensioner avatar or some kind of loyalty bonus???

I don't know why you are celebrating, due to inconsistencies within the Gregorian calender, these 24 hours within time have little relation to the earths position at the time of your birth. You are merely celebrating a symbolic relation, in which the symbols could be replaced and you would still celebrate. Does this not make you question the value of celebrating? If you look further, can you question why you are celebrating? Are you being told to celebrate? If anything you should be crying that this idealistic celebration is one of the many things put in place when they robbed your essence.

I don't know why you are celebrating, due to inconsistencies within the Gregorian calender, these 24 hours within time have little relation to the earths position at the time of your birth. You are merely celebrating a symbolic relation, in which the symbols could be replaced and you would still celebrate. Does this not make you question the value of celebrating? If you look further, can you question why you are celebrating? Are you being told to celebrate? If anything you should be crying that this idealistic celebration is one of the many things put in place when they robbed your essence.
tbfh

lol how you man gonna destroy his joy like that.

I suppose the same could be said about Islam then and every other thing you celebrate!! You must be some boring bredda. It's an excuse for a piss up and bare girls to give me kiss on cheek and hug me and also for my parents and family to give me some cash and recognition. YOU pessimistic son of a bitch!!

I suppose the same could be said about Islam then and every other thing you celebrate!! You must be some boring bredda. It's an excuse for a piss up and bare girls to give me kiss on cheek and hug me and also for my parents and family to give me some cash and recognition. YOU pessimistic son of a bitch!!
deaded his hype swiftly

happy birthday ashmanenjoy your day

shut up mate.

who the f*ck are uhappy birthday though

lol how you man gonna destroy his joy like that.
Innit doe!But don't worry, these man don't spoil my joy. They are the type of brehs that been wearing the same 110s for 2 years and still live with their mums. Bet they celebrate their birthdays too. Hypocrites TBH.

o.man has been doing this for a whilenever mind him

it's ashman.

lmfao where the f*ck did islam come from that is jokes

Although I do quite agree with O.man. I am an open minded guy but you know sometimes, it's just about having some participation within the system. Neo didn't save the people from outside the matrix did he?

Although I do quite agree with O.man. I am an open minded guy but you know sometimes, it's just about having some participation within the system. Neo didn't save the people from outside the matrix did he?
ur 28 yrs old. what have u achieved?

I feel for you bro... no one made a topic for me on my birthday ethier

Never mind boys. There's always next year.

Never mind boys. There's always next year.
ohhh you bitch... i'll choke you!