certain guys r dumb thers a few on ere

Kim

Actin like a badman with a girl dnt get u no where.....certain man includin necksta r d*cks tbh ....take som advice frm me always make the gal feel good bout themselves....p brisco kils it tho u just no hes got bare women all falling for his sh*t ,,,,anyway my advice is jus b real....dnt try n impress a woman by braggin how many hoes u pulled tht week,,,cus its obviously bullshit..

aint mornin...n im tryna guide som of u man , incase guys actually believe woman like a man hu treasts em lke sh*t........this is how alot of u come across thts y im not f*ckin people off here
seen, so u came here 2 f*ck, got treated like sh*t and now u dnt?

If Grey Goose is a woman, then I refuse to take advice from a woman about women. There is no right way of getting girls, but last time I checked being a prick and treating them like sh*t was winning, sh*t it's been winning for decades. Assholes get em early and fresh, nice guys get em late and damaged.Contradictory creatures females, they will do and say anything to defend an obvious a**hole, trying to justify his behavior.Thanks to the diversity of humans....not all women are like that

If Grey Goose is a woman, then I refuse to take advice from a woman about women. There is no right way of getting girls, but last time I checked being a prick and treating them like sh*t was winning, sh*t it's been winning for decades. Assholes get em early and fresh, nice guys get em late and damaged.Contradictory creatures females, they will do and say anything to defend an obvious a**hole, trying to justify his behavior.Thanks to the diversity of humans....not all women are like that
Grey Goose is Malika.Apologies.

aint mornin...n im tryna guide som of u man , incase guys actually believe woman like a man hu treasts em lke sh*t........this is how alot of u come across
To be fair, I consider myself to be a nice guy. I don't cheat, I always compliment the girl, surprise her to treats; I'm a very good listener and probably listen more than I talk; I can be sensitive and also show my love very well. However, this never got me nowhere. It still hasn't. I said to myself, I ain't gonna change who I am, but the girl you are talking about that wants all these things don't exist. I have decided that there is no other way than to be shallow. That's not my doing, that's because most girls bullshit and beg for a nice guy, then when they get him, they abuse it. So I say f*ck em. Today is a new me.

aint mornin...n im tryna guide som of u man , incase guys actually believe woman like a man hu treasts em lke sh*t........this is how alot of u come across
To be fair, I consider myself to be a nice guy. I don't cheat, I always compliment the girl, surprise her to treats; I'm a very good listener and probably listen more than I talk; I can be sensitive and also show my love very well. However, this never got me nowhere. It still hasn't. I said to myself, I ain't gonna change who I am, but the girl you are talking about that wants all these things don't exist. I have decided that there is no other way than to be shallow. That's not my doing, that's because most girls bullshit and beg for a nice guy, then when they get him, they abuse it. So I say f*ck em. Today is a new me.
this is me down to a T.. im not this way naturally but the world has taught me that i come first so unfortunately its f*ck u