Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Bit Better

Hardest Hitting 6 Year Old

23 posts in this topic

Lol poor nothing, I'm f*ck*ng bennin up over here!Maybe NFL watchers would appreciate it more. To me, this sh*t is f*ck*ng hilarious. If I hit a guy like that I'd be telling people for days!

PAhahahaahaha just watched it again! After the second one the adults are like "get up son! get up son!" LOL that kid is done!

ewg]ewg]we]h'we']hew]]THE 1ST HIT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE WAY THE LITTLE KIDS HOLDING THE BALL WAITING FOR HIS TEAM MATE TO TAKE IT THEN BANG

Lol the running back leaves him out to dry! Didn't want none of it! Kid's f*ck*ng fast as well!

1st hit looked like the running back never came for the ball lolawww poor kid.2nd hit, is f*ck*ng awesome.

THE WAY THE LITTLE KIDS HOLDING THE BALL WAITING FOR HIS TEAM MATE TO TAKE IT THEN BANG
LOL

lool, the second one, i swear he runs past EVERYONE else and just bangs the kid a got few foot in the air. maybe this is amped kid.

Lol amped kid was white. This little bastard is black. I dunno if it's just that the rest of the kids are retarded or that he's just sick but the way he gets across the field to lay the boom is sick!Also, in the first clip, there is a defensive player in the backfield blocking the running back from getting the ball! Lol he goes past the quarterback and is standing there trying to get a guy with no ball! The angry kid must've been like "Wtf are these pussies doing!?"

Sorry to contaminate your thread bro but I might as well go to youtube and post the first video I see and try and turn it into a thread/discussion......is the current state of this forum at the moment, truly shocking

PAhahahaahaha just watched it again! After the second one the adults are like "get up son! get up son!" LOL that kid is done!
second one was disgusting, swear he gets straight up though

bahahahathe 2nd hit, that kid was airborne