Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreeMason

Grand Theft Auto 5

52 posts in this topic

any info on this?what island its gonna be on etc?whens it out?

No official info yetbut there's rumours that the game will drop in fall 2010 and that it's gonna be in vice city againuntil rockstar drop some info this thread is pointless tbh

:/ to this threadU might aswell talk about Gran turismo 6 and metal gear solid 13 in this thread also

hope they make a whole new city in the ballad of gay tony instruction book there is a advert sayinglibery city, its over!next stopand u cant tell where but it says open march everywhere, could it be a hintLiberty-city-is-over-full.jpg

Good low another liberty citySa2 ftw in before the it was only good because it has black gangsters crew smh

you can't lie though, having black people in the centre of the theme made it better

lmao definatly!but i remember someone on here saying thats the only reason people liked it and it got loads of co signs smh

is that why ppl liked san andreas so much? i liked it coz of it's size, which i don't know if they could re-do and keep the level of detail from gta4.

early 90s gangbangin made sa the game of all gamesvice city wud b live, some miami vice sh*tthey need 2 make scarface 2 aswell game was ard

I'm lookin forward to it but I reckon the GTA titles have always been a little behind with their graphics.That and the clunky control set and occasional repetitive game play meant I got a little bored of GTA 4 - I hope they sort a few of these things out

i beggggggg they make it like san andreas

i beeeeeggg they make gta 5s online as good as it could be

what was that noir type game theywer makin?

lol @ Them needing to make another GTA London. Go buy the THE GETAWAY instead lad nobody wants to see a GTA London besides people in crime ridden London areas.I agree with San Andreas, We need to return there and see how Carl Johnson is doing. The 90s Los Angelas Gang Vibe was easily the best and the whole concept of changing how your character looked from going to the gym and getting Tonk to changing your hairstyle. Riding down streets on a BMX etc, and taking a plane over to a next City. Game was amazing.

I'm lookin forward to it but I reckon the GTA titles have always been a little behind with their graphics.That and the clunky control set and occasional repetitive game play meant I got a little bored of GTA 4 - I hope they sort a few of these things out
GTA is never gonna look like Gran Turismo though, Size of the game doesn't allow for it.

alie how can you expect gow graphics in a game of such size?:/

Co-sign everyone saying San Andreas! Best GTA IMO!I never finished GTA4 cos it got boring...the series needs a revamp...cos im hearing alot of people say saints row is better or at least on levels with the last GTA (not graphics wise but with the things you could do)only GTA's i finished was on ps2 Vice City and GTA3! It would be hard to do san andreas again cos of the size but they could miss out bits like the big forrests and thing....that was good but it's not essential. The 90's hip hop /menace 2 society / nwa theme was def the best!

They're working on Agent for PS3 at the moment but I can't wait for the next instalment of GTA regardless. I'm hoping they focus more on the RPG-like features they've introduced in San Adreas and 4 but i'm fiending for MMO-like features too. Just the other day I was daydreaming of GTA with a Business Simulation component like some sort of Manager Mode.

I thought Saints Row was sh*t. I rented number 2 from LoveFilm when it came out, Played it for about 20 minutes then posted it back off.No doubt the new GTA should be out next year though. How many months before a game drops do Rockstar normally start giving out information.

They're working on Agent for PS3 at the moment but I can't wait for the next instalment of GTA regardless. I'm hoping they focus more on the RPG-like features they've introduced in San Adreas and 4 but i'm fiending for MMO-like features too. Just the other day I was daydreaming of GTA with a Business Simulation component like some sort of Manager Mode.
they could make the whole thing one massive city, obviously the longer you play it the more sh*t you unlock, imagine having like a vip2 neighbourhood where u can do bare sh*t to make money and other clans could contest u 4 territory and sh*t, launching raids form their clan's terriroty, completely open ended.

I just hope they have a good storyline. Niko's was absolutely pants, half-way through the game I was wondering what the hell have I been playing all this time for? Plus the main concept is a bit of an anti-climax, the guy you've been looking for all this time turns out to be a faggot and then the other guy you really were after was a drunk. Making all this money, but there's nothing to spend it on. Bullshit, sorry.SA's stroryline was immense. The map, characters, side missions. It had nothing to do with the 'black theme', they could have had a omish guy as the main character it still would have been cold.