Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kim

to have a god in ur life???

42 posts in this topic

wud it change u?wud ur life be any better?seriously is religion worth it all??

Finding God helped keep me off the road.Im a much better man now because of it; if i carried on going the way i was living that life then boy....

so ur neva goin bk down that path now no,,,,r u sure???im sure no god cud save me still....jus sayin

you have to find the divine spirit which resides within ur self to begin withthen you will understand that there is only one so called God

but im a lesbian, i cant be religious surely, som1 get that devil out me im being 100% honest, i hate it

God helps those who help themselvespeace out

you cant force it it jus happensim the omplete opposite, used to be furiously religious as a kid then jus fell out of it

but im a lesbian, i cant be religious surely, som1 get that devil out me im being 100% honest, i hate it
pm's

Finding God helped keep me off the road.Im a much better man now because of it; if i carried on going the way i was living that life then boy....
Explain.

like any1 else, dunno if god exists or not.I'm catholic, not really religious, but It always crossed my mind that religion may just be stories giving a reason for life and finding a more comfortable alternative theory to what happens to you when you die.

Instead of asking usyou need to ask yourself by exploring these questionsIf you spent less time on here and more time learning about yourselfyou may not be as confused than you already are.

if your parents raised you well then whether or not you have god in your life wouldnt really matter all that much.

good question I have no idea but the guy i have been parring with asked me if i was to die today would I be at peace with god I said no *(wrong answer) man made it his mission to turn me to god started to piss me off saying a prayer before we eat food saying anything to do with my life was a choice of god not ramdomness ended up losing it told him That there is no such thing as good and he is praying to bullshit (i belive in god but man took it over the top)

good question I have no idea but the guy i have been parring with asked me if i was to die today would I be at peace with god I said no *(wrong answer) man made it his mission to turn me to god started to piss me off saying a prayer before we eat food saying anything to do with my life was a choice of god not ramdomness ended up losing it told him That there is no such thing as good and he is praying to bullshit (i belive in god but man took it over the top)
read Mark 3:29

come on so i am in eternal sin whatever????bruv beg u watch the show about christanity on bbc 4 probely comes on i player show basically shows that allot of this stuff is just bull sh*t who wrote them words in mark verse 3:29???

come on so i am in eternal sin whatever????bruv beg u watch the show about christanity on bbc 4 probely comes on i player show basically shows that allot of this stuff is just bull sh*t who wrote them words in mark verse 3:29???
im not one to judge and im sure it means serious blasphemy rather than a throw away comment like that.but still you shouldnt take this stuff too lightly

bruv science proves that there is no such thing as god sorry but im fed up of going church and hearing all this made up stuff come on if jesus did exsist why has he not re appeared since back in the day??only thing that helps me keep faith is that two of his actual disaples are buried in rome so i know jesus actually exsisted but i reckon man kind could of made a time machine and done all them miracles using future tecjnolgys

(i belive in god but man took it over the top)
bruv science proves that there is no such thing as god
:confused:

gods not gonna save yousluts go church aswellthey're still being sluts outside of church so it kinda voids anything they do in house...

basically i like the idea of god but humans dont belive in that itch sh*t no more so why should we beluive in god i should of said i have faith i wish god exsist but think about bit deeply do u reckon ne one lives for ever

Instead of asking usyou need to ask yourself by exploring these questionsIf you spent less time on here and more time learning about yourselfyou may not be as confused than you already are.
I would have put /Thread....to what you said even though I totally agree the person you are dishing out this sound advice is probably not worth it and nothing will come of thisI refuse to believe she is being serious

who wrote them words in mark verse 3:29???
well, i don't wanna be controversial, but i rekon it was someone called mark.