to have a god in ur life???

Kim

good question I have no idea but the guy i have been parring with asked me if i was to die today would I be at peace with god I said no *(wrong answer) man made it his mission to turn me to god started to piss me off saying a prayer before we eat food saying anything to do with my life was a choice of god not ramdomness ended up losing it told him That there is no such thing as good and he is praying to bullshit (i belive in god but man took it over the top)

good question I have no idea but the guy i have been parring with asked me if i was to die today would I be at peace with god I said no *(wrong answer) man made it his mission to turn me to god started to piss me off saying a prayer before we eat food saying anything to do with my life was a choice of god not ramdomness ended up losing it told him That there is no such thing as good and he is praying to bullshit (i belive in god but man took it over the top)
read Mark 3:29

come on so i am in eternal sin whatever????bruv beg u watch the show about christanity on bbc 4 probely comes on i player show basically shows that allot of this stuff is just bull sh*t who wrote them words in mark verse 3:29???
im not one to judge and im sure it means serious blasphemy rather than a throw away comment like that.but still you shouldnt take this stuff too lightly

bruv science proves that there is no such thing as god sorry but im fed up of going church and hearing all this made up stuff come on if jesus did exsist why has he not re appeared since back in the day??only thing that helps me keep faith is that two of his actual disaples are buried in rome so i know jesus actually exsisted but i reckon man kind could of made a time machine and done all them miracles using future tecjnolgys

wud it change u?wud ur life be any better?seriously is religion worth it all??
Instead of asking usyou need to ask yourself by exploring these questionsIf you spent less time on here and more time learning about yourselfyou may not be as confused than you already are.
I would have put /Thread....to what you said even though I totally agree the person you are dishing out this sound advice is probably not worth it and nothing will come of thisI refuse to believe she is being serious