to have a god in ur life???

Kim

Mutabaraka communicated it efficiently on 'reigious hard talk' people can get so engrossed in the idea of God and what this God could possibly be/mean (which they will never no) that they dont overstand righteousness is in livety and not religious theory
real talk

To have God in your life is to have doubt in your mortality.Life is to be lived, not to be worried about I can't change anybodies religous beliefs but you would be pissed if at the end there is no afterlife.And if there is I guess I'm pissed but I don't want to go to a party where I'm not wanted

my 2 penny worth is this,i think it helps you if you can turn to god when things get rough, although this isnt the reason why you should have god in your lifei also think that its good to have something instilled into you from an early age to be brought up in a religion, it generally adds values and morals to a person, ofcourse there are exceptions to this rule!alot of people are very cynical of religion but you normally only ever fall into two camps, those who believe and those who dont

bruv science proves that there is no such thing as god sorry but im fed up of going church and hearing all this made up stuff come on if jesus did exsist why has he not re appeared since back in the day??only thing that helps me keep faith is that two of his actual disaples are buried in rome so i know jesus actually exsisted but i reckon man kind could of made a time machine and done all them miracles using future tecjnolgys
so u dnt believe in godbut believe in some doctor who type nonsenseskeenio