Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necksta

Car insurance..

26 posts in this topic

Do you have to provide proof of NCB to all companies? Or is it only some companies that ask for it?

Luck of the draw realy.I've never been asked

What company you with Angelo if you don't mind me asking.

Was with Quinn Direct - they never asked.Then switched to First Direct/HSBC and they haven't asked...P.S. Don't go with quinn. customer service is terrible if you ever get into an accident.

My bro was with them, they are terrible.Reason I asked is cause I paid the deposit to the AA, and they said my policy won't start until I send proof of NCB to them... but the person who I'm an additional driver to has that long, just they've got NCB abroad too, so there is no way for them prove that I guess.Should I go for a smaller company?

Luck of the draw realy.I ALWAYS get asked

Went with Churchill, wasn't asked for proof.

f*ck this, I'm registering the whip in my uncle's name who is outside of London, then just putting myself as additional driver.The quotes I'm getting are f*ck*ng stupid.

f*ck this, I'm registering the whip in my uncle's name who is outside of London, then just putting myself as additional driver.The quotes I'm getting are f*ck*ng stupid.
yh thats a good idea1 of my boys did suttin similar he saved bare

ditto to the above post, my boy just done this yeaterday, saved bucks

i been paying 120 a month on my own name, and on december it FINALLY ends.Also i turn 21 on december so should be a drop.i just done a quote with pops name infront, and its 40 pound a month. NICE.

AA got a mad discount thing going on right now.Getting quotes of £350 a year, fully comp. You also get £50 cashback if you do the quote through quidco.com but that's long.

i been paying 120 a month on my own name, and on december it FINALLY ends.Also i turn 21 on december so should be a drop.i just done a quote with pops name infront, and its 40 pound a month. NICE.
yeah, i was getting these prices on my name as well. quickly hit X.

I done a quote earlier for a 1.2 2003 clio.£3000 annual

I signed up to Quidco yesterday. Twas easy tbh but you need paypal and i'm not sure you'd touch them with a bargepole right about now.

Use gocompare.com, get the best quote then go directly to the site, cause go compare bump up the voluntary amount quite a bit.Just don't register the whip in your name when you get it, do it in a family member's name, and just add yourself as an additional driver to their insurance.Should save you a gib or so, and the NCB still gets added on your name at the end of the quote I think.

350 a year is nuts, are you 19?Mine was 1700 when I was 17850 when I was 18Got a quote yesterday for when I'm 19 and it was over a g again :s

I signed up to Quidco yesterday. Twas easy tbh but you need paypal and i'm not sure you'd touch them with a bargepole right about now.
What's up with Paypal?Quidco's good...
Use gocompare.com, get the best quote then go directly to the site, cause go compare bump up the voluntary amount quite a bit.Just don't register the whip in your name when you get it, do it in a family member's name, and just add yourself as an additional driver to their insurance.Should save you a gib or so, and the NCB still gets added on your name at the end of the quote I think.
Yeah just gonna get named on my marjay's.

£1700 a year. That's insane man, that must of put you off driving, surely?I'm 18, 19 in Feb.

You know it's worse when I got the car for £1100.Need to check out AA

Not all companies, so for those who want to acquire NCB then you best be reading the small print or wanting a break down via phone.

for me and my bro's shared car its my mum (main driver) + me + my bro for £700, pon a 1.6 Golf 03 plate, decent no?check out swift cover

dats a nice price still how old r u and ur brother

me 19 w/ over a year of drivingbro 22 w/ 3 years I think, maybe more

swift cover yeh im guna check it out still