Obese air passenger in economy class

Doom

US domestic no-frills airline Southwest has a “customer of size” policy that insists passengers who cannot lower both armrests buy a second ticket which is reimbursed if the flight is not full.
they should all do this.other people shouldn't have to be inconvenienced by someones obesity.plusyou have a weight allowance for hold luggage...

Guest Triple XXX
I'd be more worried sitting behind him.You know when the plane takes off it leans backwards...what if his seat collapsed back onto me...*shudders*
Lmfao, no one is actually sitting behind him haha. Can just imagine people walking past thinking'f*ckkkk that'
why didnt they jus move him to the 2 seats behind him?swear their emptyunless its a couple n theyve gone to the toilet

f*ck me not being able to get my snacks because the trolly can't get down the aisle.There is overweight, there is chubby, there is fat, there is obese and there's this motherf*cker.SMH, should hang his head is shame. (If the risk of break his neck weren't so high).
Didn't you use to be a big fatty?not sending just sayingmaybe he hasn't gone on the weightloss thing like u yetor it could be glandular

Reminds me of the woman who sat next to me on the bus the other day. She sits down trying to take up a normal persons space resulting in her overlapping me with her arms all in my face <_< Going around corners she was actually crushing me to the point I said excuse me and got up and stood for the rest of the journey.

Guest Triple XXX
Reminds me of the woman who sat next to me on the bus the other day. She sits down trying to take up a normal persons space resulting in her overlapping me with her arms all in my face <_< Going around corners she was actually crushing me to the point I said excuse me and got up and stood for the rest of the journey.
lol how low u reckon she felt knowin that u couldnt even sit next to her