Susan Boyle

Bruno Di Gradi

Susan Boyle Tops U.K. Albums Chart, May Beat Eminem's Best Selling Record1 comment(s)November 30, 2009 08:26:09 GMTComing out as this week's champ on U.K. Albums chart, Susan Boyle's 'I Dreamed a Dream' is predicted to break Eminem's 'Relapse' best-selling record.Susan Boyle may finish at the second place on this year's "Britain's Got Talent", but she has a sweet revenge by ruling U.K. Albums chart with her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". According to Official Charts Company, the studio project has sold more than 410,000 copies across the country since being released on November 23, making it the fastest-selling album so far this year and becoming the largest first-week sales for a debut album in U.K. chart history. "Everyone expected this to be a big record, but not as big as this," said Martin Talbot, managing director of the Official Charts Company when commenting on the impressive selling number. "Britain's Got Talent" judge Simon Cowell additionally said, "She did it her way and made a dream come true. In 'Britain's Got Talent' she opened her mouth and the world fell in love with her, which is why her album has been the fastest selling of any woman making her debut." Susan herself only issued a short statement stating, "It's fantastic." Susan Boyle's reign is predicted to extend to Billboard Hot 200 as "I Dreamed a Dream" is estimated to pull in around 625,000 - 675,000 copies across United States. It means that she has a chance to surpass Eminem's best-selling record with "Relapse" which garnered 608,000 units in its first week on sale. Speculated to take the runner-up position on the U.S. albums chart, meanwhile, is another reality TV show star Adam Lambert who coincidentally also finished at the second spot, on "American Idol" season 8. His major-label album "For Your Entertainment" is predicted to sell between 210,000 - 230,000 copies.
Chris Akabusi BusinessKrissAkabusi.jpgI can see something f*cked happening to this woman though.... this is all gonna be to much for her.

Don't really know who she is but as long as she doesn't make some obnoxious contemporary RnB/Hip Hop/Electro type crap, good on her.
You got nice furniture under that rock?
I didThen I bussed on itNow I sit on the floor