Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turkish

Yaya..

22 posts in this topic

We NEED to get him in January. Just seen he's considering moving away.

If he comes to the prem, he will end up with Kolo, at Man Shitty! Would be a much needed signing though, He would easily keep that sh*t Denilson outta the team. Hopefuly barca would accept a part exchange! Ha

He said he aint going to man shittybut yh he would be a welcome addition

His agent rightly said Shitty are too small a clubWill be a very good signing if he goes to you, you desparately need some backbone, not even neccesarily size or power, just backboneTBH you should go, should have gone again for Scott ParkerNB - Yaya can be very clumsy

Would welcome him, keep that prat Denilson in the bench.

Wenger wont go for it, it will halt certain mans development.If he comes hes an automatic starter which drops Denilson, Diaby & Ramsey down the pecking order which Wenger believes is not fair. I know this, You all know this./I would prefer a GK, Defender & Striker over another midfielder. (Not saying i wouldnt welcome him though.)

We got Denilson who can do just as good a role for us, Yaya would be waste of 20m when we can fund a new CB and Keeper

Wenger wont go for it, it will halt certain mans development.If he comes hes an automatic starter which drops Denilson, Diaby & Ramsey down the pecking order which Wenger believes is not fair. I know this, You all know this./I would prefer a GK, Defender & Striker over another midfielder. (Not saying i wouldnt welcome him though.)
Agree still but this is why Wenger needs to change or leave.

Wengers sick tbh+Denilson is technically your best option in dmf, he will do well once you play bigger european teams, barca, real, ac etc, guy running round smiling like its all goodIts not.------------------Yaya-------------------------------------------------------Cesc--------------------------------Nasri-----------------------------------Rosicky ---------------------------Arshavin-----------------------RVP----------------------------Should be you tbh.(if you insist on the 3 upfront)As soon as walcott is more experienced he has to play tbh, cant expect miracles from him from the offCan swap Rosicky/nasri

TBH, it's not all about BUYING, BUYING, BUYING...It seems to be moreso, a 'unit' issue, as opposed to an 'individual personnel' issue, defensively.Buying Yaya Toure, would strengthen us, but we still won't be able to defend properly, IMO.

Nah you wont be able to defend till your manager makes a point of stressing the importance of it / buys defenders, a DMF won't suddenly mean your backline is all goodGallas out tbhSilly flash french c*nt, vapours and number 10 :/Silly, silly c*nt

Outside of a keeper I dont realistically expect or insist on a signing.If Wenger feels he cant get a keeper in January then I want Fabianski in for the rest of the season.

how much realistically do u think yaya toure would be in january when prices go upthen add his wages i doubt hes leavin barca to play on 40 grand a weekwe aint gettin himwe just about got arshavin last year on a cut price thingthe money would be much better spent on a striker

Nh nah you def aint gettin him, im just speaking hypotheticallyFabianski is worse than almuniacan't catch and his positioning for crosses is terrible

Toure's price and wages will only be gassed cos Man City are involved.

some people got short memories, did he not win us the game vrs Liege? did arsenal create more chances when Song was off the pitch 2nd half v chelsea? You cant even bullshit the facts, they are there in stone cold print so you cant hide from fact we performe better with denilson

We definately need a new keeper or like TF S4DK says i want Fabianski in goal until the end of the season. We should have moved for Palacios before Spurs, or kept hold of Lassana Diarra.Verm is a quality signing but we need more defenders first of all.

still rages me to this day we let diarra, flamini & gilberto go and sign amaury f*ck*ng bischoff instead of a solid dm.

We signed Bischoff, Injured! Got him back to fitness and released him ??? Does my headin!

Arsène Wenger will definitely be on the hunt for players in the transfer market during January.A few weeks ago, the Arsenal manager said that he was unlikely to spend in the window because he was happy with this squad. However that was before the long-term injury to Robin Van Persie.It was confirmed at the weekend that the Dutch striker is now out for four to five months with an ankle problem. Speaking to Arsenal TV Online on Tuesday, Wenger admitted that had changed his thinking."It has to," he said. "I didn't feel we were in the need to buy anybody but we will be out on the market that is for sure now. However we will only make a decision if it suits us."

we linked to super mario?that would be sick imo

BENFEK AFOBE, CARLOS VELA R PISSED IF WE BRING IN NUVA STRIKER