Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Bit Better

Official NYE Thread

355 posts in this topic

With a month left until NYE it's time to start planning.What will you be doing?Post any rave flyers in here etc.I personally still don't know where I'm going but I'm definitely looking to rave. My bredrin suggested Birmingham. Told him to shutup. After that guerilla warfare rave I went to in Northampton I'm never touching the Midlands on NYE again.

f*ck knows what im doing this NYE. My NYEs always flop and raves are just too expensive.Everyone on too much of a hype aswell.

Anyone know anything nice to do with a female other than stay in or go to a rave! been raving the last few years and its always hype...preferably not a house party either???

f*ck knows what im doing this NYE. My NYEs always flop and raves are just too expensive.Everyone on too much of a hype aswell.

9 times out of 10 NYE is overpriced and hype, last year I went Glasgow which was live though. This year, if its it not guaranteed that i'm going to a place in covent gardens then its a house party for me.

lol do not go brum. I wanna do sumfin this year, last yr was sick eventhough i did the countdwn on a coach on a motorway lol maybe leicester or house party was thinkin bout goin up london but thats money.

Trust

f*ck orff, my NYE last year was actually quite good, chilling with several friends.....UNTIL THE FLAT NEXT DOOR CAUGHT ON FIRE :lol:Luckily no one was in there and it happened like 30mins after 12am.

im gonna get

prob on my own aswellmay aswell order some pills n get f*ckED UP

lol do not go brum. I wanna do sumfin this year, last yr was sick eventhough i did the countdwn on a coach on a motorway lol maybe leicester or house party was thinkin bout goin up london but thats money.
These Brummies..

lol do not go brum.
My exact words to him were "Even people from Birmingham don't wanna go to Birmingham on NYE!" But I've heard about absolutely nothing in London so far. All these people talking about it's always a flop are just expecting too much from nothing. It is what you make it tbh.

lol do not go brum.
My exact words to him were "Even people from Birmingham don't wanna go to Birmingham on NYE!" But I've heard about absolutely nothing in London so far. All these people talking about it's always a flop are just expecting too much from nothing. It is what you make it tbh.
But sometimes its not even people expecting too much, moretime its other people who flop it for everyone else.Sometimes i like staying in and watching the worldwide countdowns on the news.

A rave with only average organisation can be a good night. The police f*cked me up last year (cunts) though. That was real shitty. Just came, locked the rave and told the queue to disperse as if we had anywhere else to be. Next thing you know the dogs were there as if we were causing a disturbance when in reality people were just jamming in disbelief.

hopefully a house party is meif its live i'll bubbleif its sh*t i'll cause trouble

im gonna get

prob on my own aswellmay aswell order some pills n get f*ckED UP
didnt even know he made a video"I DONT WEAR TIGGGHHHHTT JEAAAANNSSS LIKE THE WHITTTE BOOYZ"

church followed by bed.the difference is drinkability

lol do not go brum.
4real, plus taxis will take the biscuit up here. Only place that shud be sick up brum is penthouse and sugasuite. But the thought of raving in brum on nye makes me sick.

NYD >>>>> NYEYou know why Eks.

Yes my nigga. Doing the same followed by some family shindig in some plush hotel.

might throw a house party... if that flops it could be a newcastle trip....

NYD >>>>> NYEYou know why Eks.
Yes my nigga. Doing the same followed by some family shindig in some plush hotel.
Is it NYD this year? Couldn't even wait till the 2nd!?I'm deya either way. Hope I don't see any of the chicks I f*cked off last time. Was WASTED. Slapped at least two chicks in the face accidentally while skanking!

friend's having a house party, kinda wanted to do something a bit more exciting than that though

These Brummies..
<_< negged for that :)

dunno man, fully not on this raving tingmight just hit up central yaked up...