Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

With a month left until NYE it's time to start planning.What will you be doing?Post any rave flyers in here etc.I personally still don't know where I'm going but I'm definitely looking to rave. My bredrin suggested Birmingham. Told him to shutup. After that guerilla warfare rave I went to in Northampton I'm never touching the Midlands on NYE again.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol do not go brum.
My exact words to him were "Even people from Birmingham don't wanna go to Birmingham on NYE!" But I've heard about absolutely nothing in London so far. All these people talking about it's always a flop are just expecting too much from nothing. It is what you make it tbh.
But sometimes its not even people expecting too much, moretime its other people who flop it for everyone else.Sometimes i like staying in and watching the worldwide countdowns on the news.

A rave with only average organisation can be a good night. The police f*cked me up last year (cunts) though. That was real shitty. Just came, locked the rave and told the queue to disperse as if we had anywhere else to be. Next thing you know the dogs were there as if we were causing a disturbance when in reality people were just jamming in disbelief.

lol do not go brum.
My exact words to him were "Even people from Birmingham don't wanna go to Birmingham on NYE!" But I've heard about absolutely nothing in London so far. All these people talking about it's always a flop are just expecting too much from nothing. It is what you make it tbh.
4real, plus taxis will take the biscuit up here. Only place that shud be sick up brum is penthouse and sugasuite. But the thought of raving in brum on nye makes me sick.

NYD >>>>> NYEYou know why Eks.
church followed by bed.the difference is drinkability
Yes my nigga. Doing the same followed by some family shindig in some plush hotel.
Is it NYD this year? Couldn't even wait till the 2nd!?I'm deya either way. Hope I don't see any of the chicks I f*cked off last time. Was WASTED. Slapped at least two chicks in the face accidentally while skanking!