Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Years was emotional. It was live but I knew drama would happen. From countdown till 5 I dont know where time went... Was having such a good time the night just went so quick!!Was so gone! Last drink I remembered drinkin was red wine mixed with vodka and ribena... dno wtf happened there.Free juice... free draw... family... good vibes... good times.

The Loft was sick! The music was sh*t but the crowd was on point! Plenty of pretty girls and the ones going to Inc Club were busted so I was happy. Got in at 11.50 and went straight to the bar. Heard them say there was 5 minutes left till midnight. Literally 30 seconds later they did the countdown (which I didn't hear coz it was only on the upstairs sound system) and I spent midnight waiting for my drinks. Then had to fight to put coats in coz all the cloakrooms were full. Ended up getting the guy to put our coats on the floor but didn't pay so no biggy.I only remember flashes of the night but I know it was a good one. I lost one girl to my bredrin. I chirpsed her and took her number, then he came over and she went so f*ck*ng gooey-eyed I just told him to draw her. I thought she was just a prick until she reminded me today that when she was talking to me I cut her off to ask her about her friend in white and told her she was "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally pretty!" So fair enough. Later in the night I stole a chick from my other friend. He was gonna get the number but she was never gonna link him. She was openly telling him she preferred me. He didn't give a sh*t. I feel bad though. Weird night for us coz we never move to each other's chicks.At the end the police wouldn't let us the f*ck out. Had everyone trapped in the club supposedly because there had been a rape in the toilets and they were trying to find the person that did it. Some girl next to me starts freaking out about she's claustrophobic and screaming at the police. I told her to calm down and that he wasn't gonna listen to shouting. I started speaking to him and he was about to let her out when she flipped out, started lashing out, dropped to the floor on her back covering her eyes with her hands and kicking her legs while screaming at the top of her voice. Was f*cked.Then I saw the only fight I saw all night. A couple girls who seemed to be friends just going at it. On the floor scrapping for aaaages. Then their friend broke it up and when they got up one of them just started on her. Next thing you know, they're fighting for ages too. Was hilarious. Not a single person tried to break it up (thank f*ck) until the police arrived.Was a great NYE. Only issue was the music. Why the f*ck were they playing drum and bass at midnight at a garage and funky house event?
IT'S PEAK FOR YOU RIGHT NOW INNIT FASSY.

I was on the bus on the way to my boys and two younger girls abiyr 15 ran off the bus sceaming "BUUSSSSSS YAA BURNNERRRRR, TALKING ALL THAT MURDERRRRR"I was creasing, proper random and unexpected.
BANG BANG BULLETANYTIME THAT I PULL ITBUSS YA BURRRRRRNATALKIN ALL THAT MURDERINTERNET BADBOYYOU DONT PACK TOYK KOKE
lol @ not drawingpotential wifeys right there