Official NYE Thread

A Bit Better

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant even decide got a few offers but nothing that makes me think yeah im on it

all you house party guys should just reach.these venue jams are usually a BIG let down.at least with house parties its more of a kotch with mates etc. plus free drink.
LOLWUT try roll upto a house party of mine with no drink and you'll get turfed...obv there'll be drink there but to not bring any is some disrespect
anyone reaching z-uncut on new years day? i was feeling to go but now im thinkin i'll be mashed the next day
yeh I'm 90% there

all you house party guys should just reach.these venue jams are usually a BIG let down.at least with house parties its more of a kotch with mates etc. plus free drink.
LOLWUT try roll upto a house party of mine with no drink and you'll get turfed...obv there'll be drink there but to not bring any is some disrespect
Lol, that's what I slyly meant !

Guest WAVESURFER

3 options atm, go to a local pub & pay £10 to get in (HELL NO), go to a house party (maybe), or go to Subclub (always good fun in there, but it's £24 and it's house/techno, so I dunno).

Got a couple house parties on offer... but no money means I can't travel anywhere. f*ck paying for a rave aswell... why am I spending £30 odd for a normal rave? kmt.Therefore I shall be spending it at my uncles drink up... only downfall is none of my girls are reaching so I'm getting fooked with the adults :/ argh they all chat sh*t when they're licked.New years day is a comedy club ting.