Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiNES.

Birdmans Tatt

33 posts in this topic

what is wrong with this peado........he should save himself the time and just have c*nt tattooed on his forehead......

idiot. communism died ages agont a fan of tattooswho spit them barssome go rave and buy bottles of henny buy bottles of champers you see them at tantra / looking like a couple of wankers trying to make irrelevant banter with the bouncers/ i see fake ballers at aura trying to compete with the real footballers you cant compete your cash is low/ , why you trying to keep up with ashley cole/ jermaine defoe or adebayo/, no you aint involved with that amount of doe/i see you in the gents trying to count your Ps, im not impressed who you trying to please/ walking around with an empty bottle and a ice bucket, guys stop it/ i swear down i seen some youts fill up empty bottles with government juice.

he shudda just wrote d*ckhead on his head

Satan!!

idiot. communism died ages agont a fan of tattooswho spit them barssome go rave and buy bottles of henny buy bottles of champers you see them at tantra / looking like a couple of wankers trying to make irrelevant banter with the bouncers/ i see fake ballers at aura trying to compete with the real footballers you cant compete your cash is low/ , why you trying to keep up with ashley cole/ jermaine defoe or adebayo/, no you aint involved with that amount of doe/i see you in the gents trying to count your Ps, im not impressed who you trying to please/ walking around with an empty bottle and a ice bucket, guys stop it/ i swear down i seen some youts fill up empty bottles with government juice.
blak twang - champagne lifestyle

2u6l0ld.jpg

In all realness Birdman is that guy. I watched the video's from his european tour he's just done and he is living that life.

birdmans album is actully hard doe still

2u6l0ld.jpg
LMAO+what a prick+'that sh*t go hard! and all these niggas hatin wont see a 1/4th of the money he got lol #StopHatin'Those kind of people should be exterminated^

To be honest, after I saw Birdman rip it at Lil' Wayne's concert, my respect for him went up.Need to back his album...

whats the one of the side of his headlooks like hes playing hangman on his ear should have just got a pee whole where the star issick guy though

thats some devil sh*tguys tryin to open up a portal to hell with that hair do