Birdmans Tatt

NiNES.

idiot. communism died ages agont a fan of tattooswho spit them barssome go rave and buy bottles of henny buy bottles of champers you see them at tantra / looking like a couple of wankers trying to make irrelevant banter with the bouncers/ i see fake ballers at aura trying to compete with the real footballers you cant compete your cash is low/ , why you trying to keep up with ashley cole/ jermaine defoe or adebayo/, no you aint involved with that amount of doe/i see you in the gents trying to count your Ps, im not impressed who you trying to please/ walking around with an empty bottle and a ice bucket, guys stop it/ i swear down i seen some youts fill up empty bottles with government juice.

idiot. communism died ages agont a fan of tattooswho spit them barssome go rave and buy bottles of henny buy bottles of champers you see them at tantra / looking like a couple of wankers trying to make irrelevant banter with the bouncers/ i see fake ballers at aura trying to compete with the real footballers you cant compete your cash is low/ , why you trying to keep up with ashley cole/ jermaine defoe or adebayo/, no you aint involved with that amount of doe/i see you in the gents trying to count your Ps, im not impressed who you trying to please/ walking around with an empty bottle and a ice bucket, guys stop it/ i swear down i seen some youts fill up empty bottles with government juice.
blak twang - champagne lifestyle