SHAY UK BOMBSHELL

LEGOMAN

XXX rate and on youtube? Don't even have to watch it to know you're chatting sh*t already.Just present your sh*t in an upfront humble way for once. sh*t.*Watches vid for tittays.*Edit: Song is actually good! I'm fully shocked.
humble? lol i dont do humble. watch the video and shut up lol

XXX rate and on youtube? Don't even have to watch it to know you're chatting sh*t already.Just present your sh*t in an upfront humble way for once. sh*t.*Watches vid for tittays.*Edit: Song is actually good! I'm fully shocked.
Aaaaand this is why people cuss all your sh*t to the ground. Even paid you a compliment and you're still sucking your own d*ck so hard you can't just accept it and jog on.Learn humility lest it be bestowed upon you.

Aaaaand this is why people cuss all your sh*t to the ground. Even paid you a compliment and you're still sucking your own d*ck so hard you can't just accept it and jog on.Learn humility lest it be bestowed upon you.
ur boring me. your watching the video. thanks for the views. :) hahahahahahahaa

too many phails1st off shes some any bosh from west, couple the name brands done knee's up inur talkin like shes ur BM 2nd dont even act like u even got near let alone met her, u styled a GUY nuff sed3rd knickers in the bath?!?!? wtf thats like some boxers in the showe jail house movement, and dont even make me mention the bait tan lineor how far up her back is is, the f*ck. rocked some Simon cowell bikini,how old is this video coz i swear i saw a vintage 6230i does that even have a built in camera? (up ur props)as for the song not really my bag, only thing that seams consistent is this trail pic and if i was them I'd distance myself from u and ur negative attitudeman like u wont act right til u get clap right!!!

Guest Malcolm Tucker
how has this slore gone from getting rinsed in parks on video phones to starting in music vids?
Lol yeah but remember what music videos. Not like she's chillin with Fifty now is it.
still theres alot better looking videhoes out there.....

JamesMarshAUS (7 hours ago) Show Hide 0Marked as spamReply | Spamwow I'm kinda proud right now I hope this gets her noticed. Bro HOTT song too this should turn heads for both you andShay really a great job
:lol: yea sure mateSurprised this guy is still in the game. Swear TF used to gas this guy back in the day to be the next to jump off. (just saying).Anyway tune is pie. c/s Mr kiernans comments as well .This hoe as graduated with a first class boshonomics deg. . Shes gonna be a role model for a few camera phone slores on the come up.

Yea I know tbh I'd like to see something a little moer clear than a phonevid of her getting banged on a shitty peice of grassin school uniform actually yea so allow itBut nah shes older than me...does that make it right?