Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Risky

Who died..?

54 posts in this topic

from Og's or sutin. ..essentials 1 called leonjust see bare people bringin it up..apparently died todaybut alll the begs that i asked dont know sh*twhats the story..does anyone know?

my days i JUST posted this on egos status

Nu Era, formerly of EssentialsIf you didn't know who he was then you never listened to Grime when it was good.RIP

Nu Era, formerly of EssentialsIf you didn't know who he was then you never listened to Grime when it was good.RIP

oooooh....N.E from essentialsrah.....R.I.Plived around ma old area aswell, used 2 see him like everyday

Was part of the crew with the tightest mic rotation in grimeRIP

The f*ck, N.E has died?!RIP.Anyone know how?He was good on OG Season Volume 1.

oooooh....N.E from essentialsrah.....R.I.Plived around ma old area aswell, used 2 see him like everyday
yeah u know everyone knew everyoneused to seee this personryan babel used to buy u milksahkes after trainingand you now live in fat joes old block in the bronxand the queen mother just flew past my window with archangel wings and yogaflames coming out her armpits

yeah u know everyone knew everyoneused to seee this personryan babel used to buy u milksahkes after trainingand you now live in fat joes old block in the bronxand the queen mother just flew past my window with archangel wings and yogaflames coming out her armpits
khdngfmsg,harg,a/risky

Also you didn't know who he was at the beginning of the post despite saying 'some guy who was in OGz and Essentials'There's only him and Jendor..

Bruv, Risky's just that guy.