Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Esquilax

Asian News - Tiger Woods Crash

33 posts in this topic

sh*t they should bring this on british news when they want to promote a war where they cklaim islam are a threat they can use these animatred vids or what it would be like to watch england win the world cupI dont understand the hype for this story bullshit been going on since saturday morning man is f*ck*ng his mistress his wife needs to sekkle her jaw and chill about attacking the car with a golf club and chatting sh*t about rescuing her husband

LOL @ the reconstruction.Some artistic license with the news

LMAO! Any excuse for them to use computer simulation. Wouldn't be surprised if they dropped this kinda sh*t in funerals like it's nothing.

the look on his face when he's driving awaylmao

goon, but still lol @ this new leaulz or w/e trend. its sh*t mate.

not a trend though is itsame way your mums prostitution isn't a trendf*ckin c*ntmove from me

not a trend though is itsame way your mums prostitution isn't a trendf*ckin c*ntmove from me
*cuddles esquilax*

*cuddles esquilax*
f*ckin needed that manthanks x

ol' "black girls have got too much attitude, white girls know how to treat a man" ass niggagot taken for L

What did he do ?

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," Woods said, appealing for privacy after tabloid reports fueled media frenzy over his alleged links to women other than his wife, Elin."I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."The star he would "strive to be a better person and the husband and father my family deserves," but also asked the media to leave him in peace."Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions."

what a pussyole why is man having an existential crisis after a minor crash/that news channel is SICK. wish theyd do something similar over here to make news less mundane.

Didn't even realise this really happened till I read the paper today.

lol he's f*cked/ the alimony (sp?) is gonna be emotional like carl thomascocktail waitress has come out n confirmed the affair. lol 31 months

Saw the pictures of the chicks though and I have to rate him for that. I think guys are f*ck*ng stupid when they cheat with chicks that are half as buff as their wives. At least he was f*ck*ng hot bitches.

Saw the pictures of the chicks though and I have to rate him for that. I think guys are f*ck*ng stupid when they cheat with chicks that are half as buff as their wives. At least he was f*ck*ng hot bitches.
trustjust saw this vid on ssn lool