Snoop - Maline N wonderland

Afroman

Excuse^ topic spSnoop Dogg – Malice N Wonderland731a55.jpgTracklist

01. Intro02. I Wanna Rock03. 2 Minute Warning04. 1800 (ft Lil Jon)05. Different Languages (ft Jazmine Sullivan)06. Gangsta Luv (ft The-Dream)07. Pronto (ft Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em)08. That’s Tha Homie09. Upside Down (ft Nipsey Hussle & Problem)10. Secrets (ft Kokane)11. Pimpin Ain’t EZ (ft R Kelly)12. Luv Drunk (ft The-Dream)13. Special (ft Brandy & Pharrell)14. Outro
Just got this, not really given it a full listen. I think snoop shouldn't make another album till Dre handles production.No west coast bangers on this.But got this track on loop:Special ft Brandy & Pharell

You know what after a few listens the album is okay.. on todays standard of hiphop its easily a 4 star. But if you are a snoop fan from day then this is average att he best. I wanna rock is f*ck*ng Ard tho different languages, secret are nice as well. Anyhoo

Guest WAVESURFER
tbh i think this is better than some of snoops older workmainly the sh*t he did with no limit, as a lot of that was trash imo
"No Limit Top Dogg" was a f*ck*ng brilliant album.One of the most under-rated records in rap music. Seriously, go back & listen to it again, it still stands up.

Listening to previewshttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Malice-N-Wonderland-Explicit/dp/B002ZWFWRW/ref=sr_shvl_album_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1260093357&sr=301-2That's The HomieUpside DownSpecialsound aite, so I'ma download and give it a go - man sounds a bit too much like he's tryna follow trends with certain tracks though

tbh i think this is better than some of snoops older workmainly the sh*t he did with no limit, as a lot of that was trash imo
"No Limit Top Dogg" was a f*ck*ng brilliant album.One of the most under-rated records in rap music. Seriously, go back & listen to it again, it still stands up.
kk, will docos i was listening to Last Meal the other day and that album was f*ck*ng sh*thad 1 banger lay low and like 2 other decent songs

• 1 month later...

tbh i think this is better than some of snoops older work

mainly the sh*t he did with no limit, as a lot of that was trash imo

"No Limit Top Dogg" was a f*ck*ng brilliant album.

One of the most under-rated records in rap music.

Seriously, go back & listen to it again, it still stands up.

truss me. wtf u say jas?

no limit brought snoops career back from the dead. FACT

f*ck OFF