Going on COLD

Ashman

Something that really pisses me off. I hate it when you try open up sometimes and the other person goes on cold. Straight turn off. Has anyone else been on the receiving end of pure coldness? what was it like for you? or even if you are generally a cold person yourself, what's your reasoning?

yeah but she seems into me. When she has ben cold to me, I just say cool and then start going on cold myself and then she wants to know.
Tbh mate I know you get the urge toBut never let a girl see you have feelingsNever show them to her except in beif glimpsesDont confide emotional or personal secrets because it will backfireJust be a wall of stone tbhAlso make sure you dont get too connected/attatched to herIt'll only hurt more when it goes tits up

yeah but she seems into me. When she has ben cold to me, I just say cool and then start going on cold myself and then she wants to know.
Tbh mate I know you get the urge toBut never let a girl see you have feelingsNever show them to her except in beif glimpsesDont confide emotional or personal secrets because it will backfireJust be a wall of stone tbhAlso make sure you dont get too connected/attatched to herIt'll only hurt more when it goes tits up
Yeah man, sound advice. Safe.

Hes right... Depending on your intentions with the girl.
My intentions are honorable. Girlfriend material. She says however, she ain't really ready for a relationship as she is a single parent as well and has come pretty content with her being a 2 unit. However, we have banged. She wants to go out with me somewhere this weekend to spend some time with me, as she has said she loves spending time with me and also says she likes me too. I just don't know sometimes if she is coming or going. She says we can't just jump into a relationship without getting to know one another first (which I strongly agree) but we have slept together twice already. So, ummm am pretty confused.

My intentions are honorable. Girlfriend material. She says however, she ain't really ready for a relationship as she is a single parent as well and has come pretty content with her being a 2 unit. However, we have banged. She wants to go out with me somewhere this weekend to spend some time with me, as she has said she loves spending time with me and also says she likes me too. I just don't know sometimes if she is coming or going. She says we can't just jump into a relationship without getting to know one another first (which I strongly agree) but we have slept together twice already. So, ummm am pretty confused.
Sounds your just hitting a quite reasonable wall of defense.

If you want a serious relationship with a mother, take things VERY slow because your not just entering her life but her son/daughters life too.Single mums are ALWAYS cold because they have already been hurt badly and have a defence system up.If you really wanna go through the hassle just be strong, consistent and patient.

Sounds your just hitting a quite reasonable wall of defense.
Meaning? there is a good chance of this working? or she is just using me?

If you want a serious relationship with a mother, take things VERY slow because your not just entering her life but her son/daughters life too.Single mums are ALWAYS cold because they have already been hurt badly and have a defence system up.If you really wanna go through the hassle just be strong, consistent and patient.
Yeah but I am a single parent too with not one child, but two who I have with me full time.

Yeah but I am a single parent too with not one child, but two who I have with me full time.
Ahh well it makes no difference just be patient if you really want it. Make sure things are fun rather than too serious and let things develop I guess.

:D riiiiight

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It's just confusing me tbh.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It's just confusing me tbh.
sounds like ur confusing urself tbh... the way i interpreted that post was as if u wer saying cos u've slept together twice thats enuff grounds to start a relationship.. this is 2010, dunno what u heard but its not that stil..... from time u have to be thinkin this much and playing dumb games like pretending u dont want to talk to gain her interest... is this really worth starting (or trying to start) a relationship with this person?

Guest Tulse Hill

them " she started talking to me, aint probally best looking female that has ever done that, i want a relationship regardless if she wants to just be friends, im hurting in side, i cant stop thinking about us together, she went cold on me infront of her crew but i dont care, she talked to me init, thats good right? " Moments