Torrents

Supreme

i never used to listen to this advicewhen i didi realised how much i had been missing outNEWSGROUPS are all you needcan download steady at over 1000kb/snever had that with anything else tbh
Yeah my bredrin has put me on to this but I haven't got round to setting it up yet. Do they have shows?
yeah i use nzbmatrix.com has most things i look 4

www.newshosting.com - sign up its about a tenner a month get the NHUNLIMTED one about $14.95 loaw the NHXL at $19.95....prefer this one as its very rare it has missing files etc etcwww.newzbin.com - about 2 quid a month to get all the files off the server A LOT easier....although i think its now an invite only service....i got 5 invite slots so if anyone wants to reigster drop me a PM wiht your email address.go to download.com get a programme called "grabit" this is the equivalent of BitTorrent etc etc but for newsgroups. u dont need Quickpar or anythin else as it repairs and extracts automatically for you.as one poster said....always get top speeds i constantly download at over 1500kbps and it has LOADS AND LOADS of TV shows.....i managed to get every episode of prison break, 6 seasons of 24, 6 seasons of two and half men within a few days."apparently" untraceable as you are downloading "lines of text" or summat so theres no proof as to what you download as its decoded once the download is complete.used this for years never had a problem no waiting for "seeds" u get top speeds straight away so as soon as a new TV show, music video, promo cd etc etc is out you can get it at top speeds without waiting for a load of people to seed it.

i never used to listen to this advicewhen i didi realised how much i had been missing outNEWSGROUPS are all you needcan download steady at over 1000kb/snever had that with anything else tbh
Yeah my bredrin has put me on to this but I haven't got round to setting it up yet. Do they have shows?
yeah i use nzbmatrix.com has most things i look 4
how much you paying?

Guest Triple XXX

used to b sick puttin my comp to sleep, goin to bed then it turns itself on in the middle of the night, downloads n turns offi come back from school n Lost is jus waitin for meaint used torrents in about a year tho