Monthly phone topic

Guest R9

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just do that and sell the phone I get with itI've got an Iphone that I am yet to jailbreak (its 3.1, last I knew it couldnt be done with redsn0w as of yet)May just jailberak that, then get the HTC via upgrade and sell itOr, other way round..Edit, dudes try bump me, need to moan at them to bring my payments down

A guy I know is offering £25 a month unlimited texts, unlimited calls unlimited internet and BBM. 2 year contract. T Mobile.But the dodgyness of it is holding me back. Seeing him with his brand new Bold kills me though.
I seen that advertised in an advert in the Metro as well. He wants some commision off you most likely.

A guy I know is offering £25 a month unlimited texts, unlimited calls unlimited internet and BBM. 2 year contract. T Mobile.But the dodgyness of it is holding me back. Seeing him with his brand new Bold kills me though.
I seen that advertised in an advert in the Metro as well. He wants some commision off you most likely.
Nah he told me it's a scam. I do not believe you saw this. If you did, bring it and I will sign up and apologise but right now I think you're chatting sh*t. Free phone included by the way.

Guest Swiftie
My t-mob is bless. I never go over my allowance.
Flext 40?How much are you paying?Yeah, I rinse my internet as well, they don't say nothing.Reception problems sometimes, but all networks have them.
How much you pay Necksta
£20 a month. £225 a month credit, unlimited internet, I sold the phone I got with it though (HTC Hero), and got myself an iPhone.
BASICALLY.!!\Even though I didn't get the iPhone from them but it gets rinsed out (tethering FTW) to the point I get phone calls from some member of staff trying to sell me a USB modem. :rolleyes:
Even with this business thing the website is saying £39.50. Saying the texts and calls are free, then £5 for the BBM and internet and then they're adding VAT. I f*ck*ng hate that about T Mobile. Adding Vat after quoting prices, I swear that's illegal!
Nah not really as long as there's a small print stating quotes excl VAT then BOY.. But why u hassling with the websites for deals. CALL EM UP.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/business/mobile-phones/price-plans/pay-monthly/business-unlimited-plan/business-unlimited-24-months-megadeal/blackberry/curve-8900/overview/Might just...........24 months though.
MinutesUnlimited calls to UK mobiles & landlines#TextsUnlimited texts to UK mobiles & landlines#InternetUnlimited internet & email*1GB fair use amount
TOO appealing.. Wish O2 had something like this./Whats better Curve or Bold?