Bisexual Partners?

Tirunih

LMFAOi'm not lookin to start trouble, but u actually dn't knw wat yur talkin aboutthe parts i highlighted in redu did not describe sumone who is bisexual Being bisexual means being attracted to both sexes, I dont need to Wiki it - However i am open to constructive criticism, so when i Wiki'd this it confirmed that i do know what being Bisexual is! at best u described sumone who is confused or bi-curious i'm not even trying to boi u, but wiki bisexual/i find u such a funny character, cuz i swear yur always going on about hw people shouldn't judge u if they dn't knw u reh reh - Always going on? Think thats an over exageration, I merely contribute to this forum and do try to avoid bickering - But people like ABB, crawling around makeing rude jestures towards me with name calling and sh*t is uneeded and i dont think its polite either. yet to u bisexual = cowarda person who shrinks from or avoids danger, pain, or difficulty - Difficulty in choosing the sex they want to be with, This is my reasons for saying its cowardly! even though u didn't knw anything about riskys situation u felt u could call him this and that because his not around his child as much as the mother would likeWasnt sure who you were referring to there - But from what i read He doesnt see his child - So therefore my only point was that he should and any self respecting human or parent knows this!theres other stuff as well, but yur kindah a judgmental hypocrite aint ya - Thats yours and maybe some others on here opinion Judgemental hypocrite i think not in reality, May come across like this but how i write things is very different to me speaking them.
Im goin to address each part for your El K
fair enoughi disagree with u, but again fair enough

Smh.
lmaobruv i'm waiting for the call to say whether or not i'm having a night outif i want to feed the stupid f*cking prick to past the time, so be it
NO f*ck*ng NEED FOR IT EL!!!!!!!! Rude little pricks!Internet make boys feel brave!
lmaocalm dwn, i dn't actually think yur a stupid f*cking prick if that helps

*sighs*why does every debate that you indulge yourself in always ends up in you trying to play the victim?you always act like you got some chip on your shoulder and everyone has a personal vendetta towards you..llow it dmfit's becoming very tiresome, your a grown ass woman ffs.
wait a minute Dont you think i sigh at every time i contribute in a topic someone who does have a personal vendetta towards me makes sly comments about " dont feel the stupid f*cking prick"Dont you think that i like any other forum user have the right to contribute to the forum with out people making comments like thatTBH its tiresome and i do try to ignore it most of the time.Why dont you tell your little "friends" to llow the whole stupid f*cking prick comments and referring towards me like i am f*ck*ng deaf dumb and blind and cant see people are speaking in junction with me! Thats tiresome!

lol i honestly dn't knw y u can't just be more layed back about everything
what about being personally insulted ? Yeh yeh safe me either
lol yeah about being personally insulted over the internet
Showing your layed back online, means nothing in reality to me.im quick tempered and fast with the fingers i react when i should breath first. but funnily enough i am and do have a good sense of humour with people i can banter with.

*sighs*why does every debate that you indulge yourself in always ends up in you trying to play the victim?you always act like you got some chip on your shoulder and everyone has a personal vendetta towards you..llow it dmfit's becoming very tiresome, your a grown ass woman ffs.
wait a minute Dont you think i sigh at every time i contribute in a topic someone who does have a personal vendetta towards me makes sly comments about " dont feel the stupid f*cking prick"Dont you think that i like any other forum user have the right to contribute to the forum with out people making comments like thatTBH its tiresome and i do try to ignore it most of the time.Why dont you tell your little "friends" to llow the whole stupid f*cking prick comments and referring towards me like i am f*ck*ng deaf dumb and blind and cant see people are speaking in junction with me! Thats tiresome!
If you are so annoyed in the way you are being treated on this forumwhy do you still persist to sign in and post on this forum?

If you are so annoyed in the way you are being treated on this forumwhy do you still persist to sign in and post on this forum?
Where does it say annoyed?Anyway my point is theres no need for people to say sh*t like " dont feed the stupid f*cking prick " in response to everytime i have an opinion on here.

@ Snoop why would you not wanna f*ck a bi chick? :D
i'm not sureit doesn't seem like an opportunity that i have to grasp..stereotypes play a huge part in me being undecided on this subject.
Ey?So you don't know why you wouldn't f*ck a bi chick, but you wouldn't f*ck a bi chick?
i never used the word "wouldn't "i'm undecided..the reason why i'm undecided on this matter is because the of stereotypes ( good & bad) towards bi females has made me think would i? or wouldn't i?

Gives me jokeGuys are saying they wont f*ck bisexual girls because they are some kind of hoesLike guys here aren't constantly talking about mashing hoesbh something doesnt add upAnd im gonna be honest hereIf Im gonna be seeing a girl that has a) had her fair share of d*ckb.) had her fair share of p*ssyIts gonna be B, b.Disclaimer: Im not on this linking/mashing hoes ting