Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
O.Man

Corrective Rape

43 posts in this topic

Raped and killed for being a lesbian: South Africa ignores 'corrective' attacks• Women living in fear of brutal assaults by male gangs• Country's 'macho politics' lead to lack of action

The partially clothed body of Eudy Simelane, former star of South Africa's acclaimed Banyana Banyana national female football squad, was found in a creek in a park in Kwa Thema, on the outskirts of Johannesburg. Simelane had been gang-raped and brutally beaten before being stabbed 25 times in the face, chest and legs. As well as being one of South Africa's best-known female footballers, Simelane was a voracious equality rights campaigner and one of the first women to live openly as a lesbian in Kwa Thema.Her brutal murder took place last April, and since then a tide of violence against lesbians in South Africa has continued to rise... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/12/eudy-simelane-corrective-rape-south-africa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/4982520/Lesbians-subjected-to-corrective-rape-in-South-Africa.html

some backwards mentality, i swear it's almost 2010.

f*ck*ng disgusting pigs.No words for that that guy at 1.22 how can someone be so blase about Raping someone.And then when some of these guys come over here, they bring the same filthy ideas over.

lmfao remember someone making this thread a while back talking bout the african dude in the gucci hat lmfao

Yea its been done lol'Me personally, I have no time to rape them''I dont like their style'LOLGuy was a jokerBussin the Gucci hat aswell

THEY MUST RAPE THEM, THEY MUST ROCK THEMDSKFD NFGKL\DFORGOT HOW JOKE THIS GUYWAS

Thought the topic would've been done. I'm pretty sure this is a global problem as is most things, seems to be a major problem in south africa but that may only be down to exposure from the female footballer. I would hate to think what happens to the girls that don't make it out alive, but i'm pretty sure thats the reality.

yeh that video is jokes though i was laughin out loudeven the youtube still as i enter the topic''For me, i have no time to rape them but...''

anyways this should be locked allow a whole topic of lols no serious discussion/serious discussion has taken place in previous topic

yea i made this tooic beforeits truely f*ckedit was on WSHH n some guy said some funny sh*tlettme try find it

man dats fucced up. i didnt know it was like that in africa, i mean all da movies, news reports you would never know. how he get dat gucci hat in africa

I've also seen it happens in a few other African countriesHorrific

'They must rock them' dojthsdgshgzghsghrsg:lol: :lol: :lol:

man dats fucced up. i didnt know it was like that in africa, i mean all da movies, news reports you would never know. how he get dat gucci hat in africa
LOLOLOLOLOL

i remember when this was done beforebut i don't remember the story about that woman's daughters getting raped because their mum was a lesbianthat is so f*cked up, i swear she said they were 13, whats wrong with people?!!!

Lol what was that one in the SA prison where the guy was talking about rapeHe was like, if they dont let him rape them, he kills themAnd when he does it he 'has sex with them from the front'So, makes them get raped on their back :| Looking in their eyes :| Not blinking :|

Thereux: Do you feel any remorse?SA Badmankilla: no I do not even feel shame, I do a job and I will die for that jobThereux: What job is that?SA Badman: Seriel killer or whatever, as long as its crimeaLSFNMK ASJASFDKSFKSDFSDFSDFSDLOLOL

some lollable quotes in that videobut its f*ckeries same way

LMFAO them 2 are f*cked.sound so cool and calm about it."I TAKE UR CHILD AND PUT IT IN OVEN...I PUT OVEN ON"

PUT YOUR FIRST BORN IN THE OVEN ODFKSDJF#SDKFSDFDFZS SD

Original SA Badman

*wiles out*thought me and my bredrins were the only ones who knew bout malevenlevels of greaze are just 2much"I LIKE CRIME"RETVHER5THEV5YVTRHEDTR

Thereux: Do you feel any remorse?SA Badmankilla: no I do not even feel shame, I do a job and I will die for that jobThereux: What job is that?SA Badman: Seriel killer or whatever, as long as its crimeaLSFNMK ASJASFDKSFKSDFSDFSDFSDLOLOL
:rofl:man like maleven

jeez watchin that theroux documentary clip again is shockinblack south afikans are a savage bunch arnt they1 in 4 is a rapist.. the sheer scale of crime in the country is astoundingthey can barely speak englishmakes u wonder about sub saharans in general tbh.... no hope 4 africa