Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliechalk

FAO: Virgin Media Customers

29 posts in this topic

If you ring up for a general query now they will upgrade your TV package to XL for free for two months. You just have to ring up to downgrade again on 2nd Feb (or two months from when you request it).Was just about to get my box chipped too... now it can wait til Feb.

lmao how could u jus silence me like that

i wanna get the eurovox HDbt aint really gt the P for that atmplus i have sky so its kinda redundant to get thatunless i cancel all my packages n have freesat n virgin media

lmao how could u jus silence me like that
I wasn't being funny lol

i wanna get the eurovox HDbt aint really gt the P for that atmplus i have sky so its kinda redundant to get thatunless i cancel all my packages n have freesat n virgin media
u kno u can run a eurovox off ur virgin net wire.

tbh virgin are rolling out their new digicards atm so they are lookin to drop some mad rolling encryption on the network rendering eurovox boxes null n void...WHEN they are gonna do this no one knows, but the end is near :'(I havent even had my box THAT long aswell, so im undecided asto whether just try n get a refund from the place i brought it from sayin its faulty, or enjoy however long ive got left of this goodness n just take the hit when it all dies :confused:

yea i cnt justify atm spendin about 2bills on the box

tbh virgin are rolling out their new digicards atm so they are lookin to drop some mad rolling encryption on the network rendering eurovox boxes null n void...WHEN they are gonna do this no one knows, but the end is near :'(I havent even had my box THAT long aswell, so im undecided asto whether just try n get a refund from the place i brought it from sayin its faulty, or enjoy however long ive got left of this goodness n just take the hit when it all dies :confused:
they been saying that for 2 years.but yeah im tryna avoid what happened to me with xbox 360. i.e. jump on it after everymans been chipping it for years n get caught in another ban wave

lol EXACTLY in regards to the 360 banwave! R.I.P to the fallen...But wit VM people are actually gettin their new digicards sent to them now, so its definately "coming sooooooooooooooon"

yea i done this couple days ago, XL tv aint bad actually, got music videos on demand, just watching the ice hockey on ESPN america mostly.

yea i done this couple days ago, XL tv aint bad actually, got music videos on demand, just watching the ice hockey on ESPN america mostly.
y dont u play ice hockey in Canda or sutn?surely its better out there than in the UK

cheers but il probably forget to downgradeprobably have to give 30 days notice aswell

Right, I have the box and stuff but don't actually pay for any packages. They just said they'd give it to us for free so we have basic basica channels like freeview style... Can I get this? Coz ESPN sounds heavy.

I duno if you have a "basic" package or "small" or whatever it is they will upgrade it I reckon, but I don't really understand what you mean so for this, I'm out.

Oh so when I need you, you're gone yeah? Cool.NAH I SAID IT'S COOL!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

y dont u play ice hockey in Canda or sutn?surely its better out there than in the UK
its like tellin a british basketball player to go play in the states, unless ur top 5 player in this country u aint really gona get nowhere over there.