Cat On A Hot Tin Roof - Sanaa Lathan - Ivor Novello Theatre - Seen it yet?

2deal2

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof - Sanaa Lathan - Ivor Novello Theatre - Seen it yet?Jones and Rashad reprise their roles for the limited run to April 10, 2010. Also in the cast are British actor Adrian Lester replacing Terrence Howard as Brick, while Broadway's Sanaa Lathan replaces Anika Noni Rose as Maggie. The company also features Richard Blackwood, Derek Griffiths, Nina Sosanya, Guy Burgess, Claudia Cadette, Peter De Jersey, Susan Lawson-Reynolds and Joseph Mydell. They are joined by Yvonne Gidden who will understudy Big Mama. Director Debbie Allen made her Broadway directorial debut with this production.When this production opened at Broadway's Broadhurst Theatre in 2008, it marked the first time that an African-American cast had appeared in the Williams play on Broadway. I can't remember the last time I went to the theatre, but I think I might have an excuse :Y:cat225c.jpgcat460b.jpgI would be like...

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sanaa Lathan>>> She was big and looked hot of course.James Earl Jones has to be the coolest old man in the world, guy is an utter legend. LOL @ the black girls who said "I thought we would try rep black people but man that was sh*t, they shoulda sang or something"... the way a few of us just look at each other <_<

I went to see this with the misses last saturday!!!It was really good! i enjoyed it allot and everyone played their roles great....Now on to the important stuff....I had front row seats on the left hand side (if you buy it ask for front row left hand side) cos that is where Sanna lathan sits when she is getting unchanged...i had the sickest upskirt view when she was sitting on the chair.....got a sly bonner....if i wasn't with the misses i woulda drawed for the camera phone...I was giving Sanaa the my best 'i wanna f*ck you' eyes during the whole play....she was very professional tho and didn't make eye contact with no1 in the crowd during the play...my highlight was at the end during the standing ovation they all got she gave me a wink and touched my hand B) Never gonna wash my right hand again....gonna have to fap with the left no, so i dont contaminate it! Def take a girl....nice thing to do and you get to lust over Sanna...Just make sure you get front row left hand side seats and you will thank me after!!!