SHUTDOWN TONIGHT (9pm - 5am)

Mr Invincible 49

Just a quick heads up to all my vip2'ers that are london based...I know its short notice but i got an event on tonight in Wembley...So if your about come down it should be a good night! Line Up:-SO SOLID CREW / HOTSTEPPA / CAMEO / QUINCY / MARCUS NASTY / INVASION / TRILLA / GRACIOUS K / FUNKY DEE / TRIBAL MAN + MANY MORE...Facebook Events Page: - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=160083057973Night gonna be filmed by Grime Daily! PROMO VIDEO

DRINKS DEALS ON THE NIGHT FOR ALL YOU DRINKERS

I know there is a raves thread but none of them raves are thrown by VIP2'ers so i thought this was was worth of a thread of its own...you can delete tomorrow if need be! I know a couple people from here are already going...might aswell try and get as many as possible have a link up ;)

i will be there curb crawlin at the end - if u see a black x5 holla at yur boi
ting is done at 5 gwhat time you giving it back?
poshe set himself up for that

heard this was peakhundreds of people got left outside in the cold f*ckriedumz is proud of himself :rolleyes: u set dis up suspect good look.
Yeah it was a madness....Everyone got in, in the end but certain people were queuing for upto 4 hours LOL PEAK! I felt bad tho cos bare girls where getting squashed and trampled on by man dem that were pushing to the front. Yeah me and my boys set it up...self proclaimed "King's of the uni scene". I will try and give more notice when im doing my next thing...Hold tight mic man...got you in, in the end!

heard this was peakhundreds of people got left outside in the cold f*ckriedumz is proud of himself :rolleyes: u set dis up suspect good look.
Yeah it was a madness....Everyone got in, in the end but certain people were queuing for upto 4 hours LOL PEAK! I felt bad tho cos bare girls where getting squashed and trampled on by man dem that were pushing to the front. Yeah me and my boys set it up...self proclaimed "King's of the uni scene". I will try and give more notice when im doing my next thing...Hold tight mic man...got you in, in the end!
your going in snm gonna holla at you.

One girl at work was telling me how sh*t it was. Saying how the venue came like a ''year 8 christmas party hall'' and how even though the DJ's changed, they played the same tunes repeatedly. She lost her voice though, so she must have enjoyed herself.
In honesty the venue was a shithole but there are not many venues in London that finish at 5am that hold over 2000 people...so it was either a sh*t venue in london or a nice venue outside london and everyone having to drive an extra hour. There was 3 rooms so she may have heard the same tunes if she kept walking from room to room but not if she stayed in one room.And cosign mic man there were bare slags in the place....had to find them d-low wines lol