Croydon

LuLu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
all i know is theres one slag that lives there that i would love to knock the f*ck out
aww Messy, this aint the gracious unique perfect effortlessly stunning lady like image I always associated with you

nuffin wrong wit croydon tbhif u like dubstep/dnb hit up bar 7if ure in 2 the bait commersh music then Tiger is 4 usome decent shops aswellu moving dere?
nah supose to be going there this weekendnight out/catch up

Lovely big houses, shite area. (because of the mix of criminal-minded black folk and essex boys)Personally Im not effected by it, too old for the youts to f*ck with and too black for the whiteboys to try a ting with.BUT...Yea, I dunno.+A night out thereLOLsh*t hoolenuff drunk essex boys/womenfights eeeeeeeeeverynightgood luck

my friend lives there so im hoping she knows where the good places are to go and visit etc, not holding my breath though,so i thought i would investigate for myself instead and ask for 2nd opinion .. .

so my car aint gona get bricks thrown through it or anything like that whilst driving through the area ? oj but certain areas anywhere these days are just to dodgy looking and groggy, was just wondering if croydon was one of these places where old women are to scared to come out of their houses.

so my car aint gona get bricks thrown through it or anything like that whilst driving through the area ? oj but certain areas anywhere these days are just to dodgy looking and groggy, was just wondering if croydon was one of these places where old women are to scared to come out of their houses.
Nah you won't get bricked but there is a chance if you park it anywhere in East Croydon two geezers might start scrapping on the bonnet.I dunno maybe its just me being that I don't drink and don't like orange whores, which is all there seems to be up there of a nightPeople seem to have fun thoughLots of relatively cheap barsLots of studentslots of alchoholand I guess you wont really get into trouble unless you are looking for itThoguh for your money I would really suggest that you go up West End (Picadilly circus, Leicester Sq.)Better clubs, (slightly) better quality of people, good transport linksWhen your in Croydon your pretty much stuck there if you dont like it. Theres about a million decent clubs up West End.

Lovely big houses, shite area. (because of the mix of criminal-minded black folk and essex boys)Personally Im not effected by it, too old for the youts to f*ck with and too black for the whiteboys to try a ting with.BUT...Yea, I dunno.+A night out thereLOLsh*t hoolenuff drunk essex boys/womenfights eeeeeeeeeverynightgood luck
Why would there be Essex boys in Croydon?

Why would there be Essex boys in Croydon?
They go to East Croydon for a night out.Not sure what the two clubs are that are opposite eachother, right next to and opposite the Vue cinema, thousands of them go in there, one is an 80s bar I think.Also down the road opposite the KFC.Terrible racket.And Yes, Essex boys, In Croydon.

Co-sign Don Sosa.Occasionally go to Tiger in search of easy p*ssy, and even that takes major persuading.And co-sign Cipher. Not egzackly 'Essex' boys, but all that spiky hair, tight pastel coloured tops, jeans & pointy shoes gang frequent Croydon often.Usually Bromley heads though. Swear it wasn't like this in 04/05 times though...