Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, its not 100% effective. Nothing is.Side-effects are less period pain, less bloodflow, also the cycle of the menstration can be altered.[ian Malcolm] Life will find a way [/iam Malcolm]

Guest Esquilax
The pill is shower IMOThey're proper mooooody on their periods but it's worth it for the unlimited bareback
lollike uve even lost ur virginity
Mate the amount of narcotics running around in your deranged mind I'm surprised your body hasn't just turned on you and dissolved your piece by now/ NO HOMO/It's all love

Guest Tulse Hill
Is it 100% effective? what side effects do you generally occur. Figured to try this method as i cant risk having another child but i dont want my other half to suffer side effects is it dangerous can it cause fertility problems?
You got another kid on the way bro, sorry to break it to ya like this

This sh*t causes tumors, fibroids and cancer, along with the headaches and blood clots etc they will generally tell u about they form a layer around the uterus that blacks the ovaries from releasing eggs (no ovulation) thats why if u continue taking the pills for more than the 28 days the recommend, u wont see a periodbasically it contains synthetic estrogen alongside other toxic componants like parabens and this creates a inbalance in the natural hormones in a females systemsbut its a profitable proposition because its is birth control, and in effect, population control, it has adverse effects on sexuality because the apprehension of getting pregnant is removed, and it doesnt protect against std's so those who are ignorant harm theselves continuouslyand dont get me started on periods, the periods we see every month as a result of all the toxins in our system are not actual menstruation (which occurs lot less frequently), they are the hemorrahging of the uterus, trust its mad and it mostly lies behind what we consume, check up Holistic Health for more info

This sh*t causes tumors, fibroids and cancer, along with the headaches and blood clots etc they will generally tell u about they form a layer around the uterus that blacks the ovaries from releasing eggs (no ovulation) thats why if u continue taking the pills for more than the 28 days the recommend, u wont see a periodbasically it contains synthetic estrogen alongside other toxic componants like parabens and this creates a inbalance in the natural hormones in a females systemsbut its a profitable proposition because its is birth control, and in effect, population control, it has adverse effects on sexuality because the apprehension of getting pregnant is removed, and it doesnt protect against std's so those who are ignorant harm theselves continuouslyand dont get me started on periods, the periods we see every month as a result of all the toxins in our system are not actual menstruation (which occurs lot less frequently), they are the hemorrahging of the uterus, trust its mad and it mostly lies behind what we consume, check up Holistic Health for more info
This is just exactly why i will never go on the pill!!!

If what you are saying is true why is it so readily issued by docs? Never knew all this, I want more children in the future and wouldnt want to risk anything for that so i guess i'll find another alternative.

lol at asking why its readily issued by doctors they give a f*ck dentist will put a filling in ur mouth containing the same amount of mercury that if dropped into 32 gallons of water would be deemed unfit for human comsumption/drinking, but they will give u a filling before taking out the dead tooth and giving u guidlins on nutrition that will help restore cavitiescan i make a suggestion, find out your womans menstruation cycle and you guys go and research the actual window period when she is most likley to get pregnant, my friend is a midwife i remember her saying something about only a few particular days prior or after the eggs release being the days of highest fertilitylook it up from various sources and you should be able to get a broader overstanding on ur womans cycle and fertility at certain times

This is the problem with the general public chatting sh*t about healthcare like they know what they're talking about.Reading a couple of homeopathy books and watching some youtube videos by an alternative healing doctor named Obluwadoo !Click-Bille and everyones a f*ck*ng expert.

whats the problem? if its not under the NHS people dont want to acknowledge it but how long has our healthcare system been around?how long have the medicines and vaccines we use been in existance?no where near as long as humans have been on the planet, therefore restricted ourselves to just one form of health care the government has deemed reasonable is a bit of concern, because like we see everyday, the govt. dont always get things right im not saying do or dont, im no physician, herbalist or bio-technicianim simply relaying information people may or may not be aware of and giving them the chance to explore more than one option

The problem is everyone's an expert.LOL, just LOL @ "lol at asking why its readily issued by doctors . they give a f*ck". You can't seriously believe that?I used to be an expert as well until my brother qualified as a doctor and basically gunned down every single belief and misconception I ever had about the NHS and general health.