Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

This guy asked his woman to go on the pill years ago when they were 16, Because he didnt want any kids but didnt want to use condoms, She agreed even though she didnt really want to risk it, But she used the " I LOVE HIM" , they have been together 15 years, shes been off the pill for 3 years and not concieved, he has threatened to leave her if she doesnt fall pregnant by mid next year, cause he wants kids now and has obviously forgotten the side affects that were listed to him back then. Moral of the story - Don't go on the pill for anybody!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
This guy asked his woman to go on the pill years ago when they were 16, Because he didnt want any kids but didnt want to use condoms, She agreed even though she didnt really want to risk it, But she used the " I LOVE HIM" , they have been together 15 years, shes been off the pill for 3 years and not concieved, he has threatened to leave her if she doesnt fall pregnant by mid next year, cause he wants kids now and has obviously forgotten the side affects that were listed to him back then. Moral of the story - Don't go on the pill for anybody!!
Shower bad manRuined her ovaries and when she's not bearing kids he's like WTF im leaving

I've had the pregnant thing about a million times tbh its like hearing that a new terrorist group threatens death against the westIts supposed to scare meBut untill I see proof with my own eyes it won't effect me

I've had the pregnant hting about a million times tbh its like hearing that a new terrorist group threatens death against the westIts supposed to scare meBut untill I see proof wioth my own eyes it won't effect me
i respect that stil... cos too many gyal chat a bag of sh*t tryin to ruin man.. sometimes i hope she is dead... what a bitch.. sometimes i have thoughts an feelings hoping she has problems concieving when she wants kids just cos of how she hurt me.... that kinda negativity aint good... f*ck

LOLIt was more she purposely didn't take the pill, got pregnant, and then blamed me when she took the abortion pill.Cipher you've changed.I remember the days when you used to be like f*ck THESE LINKS MAN, I DONT DO LINKS. STOP f*ck*ng WITH HOES.
Lol this is the thingNot even a linkI see things differently to other people though tbhI dont see it as 'shes tryna scare me for the sake of it to be a bitch'I see it as, she is tryna get some kinda control over the situation / me, so she obviously still cares etcIts like when a girl will try to tell you a boy moved her to make you jelous
I've had the pregnant hting about a million times tbh its like hearing that a new terrorist group threatens death against the westIts supposed to scare meBut untill I see proof wioth my own eyes it won't effect me
i respect that stil... cos too many gyal chat a bag of sh*t tryin to ruin man.. sometimes i hope she is dead... what a bitch.. sometimes i have thoughts an feelings hoping she has problems concieving when she wants kids just cos of how she hurt me.... that kinda negativity aint good... f*ck
Rah kinda jaw dropped thenIts easier to say when it isn;t you in that position, but that kind of negativity as you said aint good, it only harms you in the end..

i hear u cipher... i kno it aint good... thought i was bulletproof as far as women go, thought i learnt all i needed too.. but she brought me to a whole new low... im pretty sure she was lying... f*ckin bitch... eventually i'll get over it but i just cant atm.. lesson learned tho stil

i hear u cipher... i kno it aint good... thought i was bulletproof as far as women go, thought i learnt all i needed too.. but she brought me to a whole new low... im pretty sure she was lying... f*ckin bitch... eventually i'll get over it but i just cant atm.. lesson learned tho stil
Tbh its good that you attempt to deal with and get over the painAnything like that I just pretend like it doesnt effect me and push it down, down, dowwnnnProbbaly why im so miserable tbfI've said too much :ninja:

Guest Esquilax
Tbh its good that you attempt to deal with and get over the painAnything like that I just pretend like it doesnt effect me and push it down, down, dowwnnnProbbaly why im so miserable tbfI've said too much :ninja:
It's true, you are a miserable cuntProbably not your own faultI'd buy you a pint

This sh*t causes tumors, fibroids and cancer, along with the headaches and blood clots etc they will generally tell u about they form a layer around the uterus that blacks the ovaries from releasing eggs (no ovulation) thats why if u continue taking the pills for more than the 28 days the recommend, u wont see a periodbasically it contains synthetic estrogen alongside other toxic componants like parabens and this creates a inbalance in the natural hormones in a females systemsbut its a profitable proposition because its is birth control, and in effect, population control, it has adverse effects on sexuality because the apprehension of getting pregnant is removed, and it doesnt protect against std's so those who are ignorant harm theselves continuouslyand dont get me started on periods, the periods we see every month as a result of all the toxins in our system are not actual menstruation (which occurs lot less frequently), they are the hemorrahging of the uterus, trust its mad and it mostly lies behind what we consume, check up Holistic Health for more info
Completely f*cked up my missus. Like f*cked her up.

micro chip is even worse, damaged my cousin, but im not guna get into it and be accused of carrying on as if i have a phdas a female its best to do some hard research on what these things contain cuz they havent been around long enough to determine long term effects of such concuctions

This sh*t causes tumors, fibroids and cancer, along with the headaches and blood clots etc they will generally tell u about they form a layer around the uterus that blacks the ovaries from releasing eggs (no ovulation) thats why if u continue taking the pills for more than the 28 days the recommend, u wont see a periodbasically it contains synthetic estrogen alongside other toxic componants like parabens and this creates a inbalance in the natural hormones in a females systemsbut its a profitable proposition because its is birth control, and in effect, population control, it has adverse effects on sexuality because the apprehension of getting pregnant is removed, and it doesnt protect against std's so those who are ignorant harm theselves continuouslyand dont get me started on periods, the periods we see every month as a result of all the toxins in our system are not actual menstruation (which occurs lot less frequently), they are the hemorrahging of the uterus, trust its mad and it mostly lies behind what we consume, check up Holistic Health for more info
Completely f*cked up my missus. Like f*cked her up.
f*ck..What happened?I understand if you cant/dont want to say