Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't experienced sex without a condom (that I can remember, there are a couple of grey areas from uni though).
Have since experienced this.AMAZING.
With that same girl who u said in a next thread has a man? ...Come on jackie dont be that guy
Not going to lie to you. I am that guy. (Didn't know until afterwards that she had a man).

Haven't experienced sex without a condom (that I can remember, there are a couple of grey areas from uni though).
Have since experienced this.AMAZING.
With that same girl who u said in a next thread has a man? ...Come on jackie dont be that guy
Not going to lie to you. I am that guy. (Didn't know until afterwards that she had a man).
lemons u got official nigga status now...*spuds*

Guest M12 Part 2

wow at all the guys who dont trust their girlfriend to take the pillIMO if ur that sure shes on trapping you. you dont trust her enough to be with her and you should cut her lose

dont be grey. if u have a girl or have ever had one or even know actual females, then u know that they do not think logically at all and can get very emotional at times. been emotional and having this kind of power in many ways is irresponsible cos they can potentially f*ck up 3 lives just because they're in a mood or wotever. its probably not that that ppl dont trust their girls to take the pill, its just in their own best interest to keep an eye on things cos when u get careless u get f*cked the end

i have tried 2 different types of pill in the past, dianette made me put on sh*t loads of weight and bleed for pretty much 15 days straight, so i switched to microgynon and got pregnant. ive had an implant since january now and although ive had no discomfort from it at all, i havent had a period since getting it put it, which although they say is normal and ive been back several times to check on this, still is a bit worrying sometimes....

the thing to remember is no matter whether you are on the pill, have an implant or get the injection, you can still catch any nastiness that the other person might be carrying around, so yea theres less chance of getting pregnant but thats not a free pass to hit everything bareback, its just an extra precaution really incase accidents happen, as long as you are sensible about what you do then its all good!

My girl was on the pill for a year and I wasn't happy with it much, random bleeding, delayed periods, mood swings etc. So we opted to try the patch, which is pretty good but not comfortable or hygenic. Injection is an option so is implant. Just get any contraception that will work, you already have a kid and believe me you do not want you and her to go through abortion.Get on top of it G
why is it not hygenic?