Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OR Just monitor her menstrual cycle and have sex when she's definitely not going to conceive. Women can only conceive at a certain time of the month, and thats usually a few days. Tried it for a year but we got fed up of always calculating...took out the spontaneity
Llow having a chick and only beating four five days a month.

i was banging a girl... she wasnt on the pill... told her to get the pill... she got the pill... then few days later... she was pregnant.../now aborted/now still on the pilli believe the pill is still sh*t personally if u dont take it correctly
Did you ever stop to think that maybe there was a chance she had gotten pregnant in those days she wasn't on it?And obviously it's gonna be sh*t if not taken properly... :D

Guest Flat Ericó
OR Just monitor her menstrual cycle and have sex when she's definitely not going to conceive. Women can only conceive at a certain time of the month, and thats usually a few days. Tried it for a year but we got fed up of always calculating...took out the spontaneity
how do u calculate

so basically the implant is the best thing to get ur girl on?how long does it last?
once you get it put in it is instantly effective and lasts for 3 years, you can take it out before that though or u can just go back and get another one put in after the 3 years is up, ive never had any problems with mine but loads of girls seem to hate it and have hassle with it

i was banging a girl... she wasnt on the pill... told her to get the pill... she got the pill... then few days later... she was pregnant.../now aborted/now still on the pilli believe the pill is still sh*t personally if u dont take it correctly
SMHAnd you're able to reproduce? Humanity is doomed.

dont be grey. if u have a girl or have ever had one or even know actual females, then u know that they do not think logically at all and can get very emotional at times. been emotional and having this kind of power in many ways is irresponsible cos they can potentially f*ck up 3 lives just because they're in a mood or wotever. its probably not that that ppl dont trust their girls to take the pill, its just in their own best interest to keep an eye on things cos when u get careless u get f*cked the end
Don't group every female with all the wasted ones you've been qwith or happen to know.Only a stupid idiot will f*ck about with contraception because she happened to be in a mood.

dont be grey. if u have a girl or have ever had one or even know actual females, then u know that they do not think logically at all and can get very emotional at times. been emotional and having this kind of power in many ways is irresponsible cos they can potentially f*ck up 3 lives just because they're in a mood or wotever. its probably not that that ppl dont trust their girls to take the pill, its just in their own best interest to keep an eye on things cos when u get careless u get f*cked the end
Don't group every female with all the wasted ones you've been qwith or happen to know.Only a stupid idiot will f*ck about with contraception because she happened to be in a mood.
iwah

That sounded like an emotional response. But u know what i have to admit ur absolutely right. Women never ever get emotional or overwhelmed or do stupid things when they're upset. Its not like women ever f*ck out after an arguement or get upset and lash out in cruel and vindictive pre-planned ways when they dont get their own way. Women always forget the little things and never hold stupid and petty grudges. Its not like women have ever tried to get pregnant on purpose to trap men or just cos she's decided she wants a baby or even tried to pin their ute on a next man. Ur absolutely right, me saying its best to keep an eye on ur girl taking the pill is soooo stupid, shame on me./Simmer ur hype ye u mug. I have never disrespected a female on this site or talked down to them like they are some kinda d*ckhead so dont address me like ur talkin to some inexperienced waste cadet. I'm not bitching about all women. I love women. I have women relatives, i sleep with women and a woman gave birth to me so to a degree i have respect for women. But any man worth his salt know's its best to keep his eye's wide open when dealing with females the end!

That sounded like an emotional response. But u know what i have to admit ur absolutely right. Women never ever get emotional or overwhelmed or do stupid things when they're upset. Its not like women ever f*ck out after an arguement or get upset and lash out in cruel and vindictive pre-planned ways when they dont get their own way. Women always forget the little things and never hold stupid and petty grudges. Its not like women have ever tried to get pregnant on purpose to trap men or just cos she's decided she wants a baby or even tried to pin their ute on a next man. Ur absolutely right, me saying its best to keep an eye on ur girl taking the pill is soooo stupid, shame on me./Simmer ur hype ye u mug. I have never disrespected a female on this site or talked down to them like they are some kinda d*ckhead so dont address me like ur talkin to some inexperienced waste cadet. I'm not bitching about all women. I love women. I have women relatives, i sleep with women and a woman gave birth to me so to a degree i have respect for women. But any man worth his salt know's its best to keep his eye's wide open when dealing with females the end!
I didn't say you're stupid tbh... I said don't group all females with stupid idiots who are willing to trap a man because they acted on emotion. You're not bitching about ALL women... yet you've put us all into one category. No matter how emotional I get I will never trap a man into a having his child... and will lose respect for a man who feels the need to make sure I'm taking my pills. I did not insult you in any shape or form so stfu about simmer my hype. Fool.

I didn't say you're stupid tbh... I said don't group all females with stupid idiots who are willing to trap a man because they acted on emotion. You're not bitching about ALL women... yet you've put us all into one category. No matter how emotional I get I will never trap a man into a having his child... and will lose respect for a man who feels the need to make sure I'm taking my pills. I did not insult you in any shape or form so stfu about simmer my hype. Fool.
if u'd have said the latter first then there wouldnt be a problem. fact of the matter is u did try to insult me, u tried to address me as if ur talkin to cm punk and its not thatthe only way ive put u all into the same category is to say u are all emotional and can do stupid things when u are emotional. if im wrong please correct me.i never specifically said rhian will trap a man. im saying that women are capable of doing such things, i never called out any individuals but u kno as well as i do that women can be f*ckery when they are ready. im not saying that men cant but men dont carry babies and i've never been nor will i ever be with a man therefore i dont care how f*ckery they can be.why would u lose respect for a man who wants to make sure ur takin the pill? doesnt automatically mean he doesnt trust u (thou that can be a major part of it) could just be a ting where hes tryin to remind u. but if im checking, im checking to watch my own back cos it would be irresponsible and selfish of me to have a ute i can look after properly

if u'd have said the latter first then there wouldnt be a problem. fact of the matter is u did try to insult me, u tried to address me as if ur talkin to cm punk and its not thatthe only way ive put u all into the same category is to say u are all emotional and can do stupid things when u are emotional. if im wrong please correct me.i never specifically said rhian will trap a man. im saying that women are capable of doing such things, i never called out any individuals but u kno as well as i do that women can be f*ckery when they are ready. im not saying that men cant but men dont carry babies and i've never been nor will i ever be with a man therefore i dont care how f*ckery they can be.why would u lose respect for a man who wants to make sure ur takin the pill? doesnt automatically mean he doesnt trust u (thou that can be a major part of it) could just be a ting where hes tryin to remind u. but if im checking, im checking to watch my own back cos it would be irresponsible and selfish of me to have a ute i can look after properly
lol what I said and what you've highlighted is the same thing though... f*ck*ng with contraception leads to trapping a man alie?!I'm taking offence to your original post because I'm highly emotional... and for a man to check up on me just because of this shows how much he thinks of me as an individual.Tbh not every female acts on emotions... I know a few who you yourself would question their genders because of their mind set. I will lose respect for my man checking up on me because it shows there's no trust in our relationship and he thinks I'm any d*ckhead girl looking out for myself. Yeah there are some f*ckry females out there,but If this is where your thoughts lead to when your girl becomes angry or upset then you need to re-thiink the type of women you deal with. I'm sure before making a chick your woman you'd know her enough to know she aint no psycho bitch capable of such stupidity.

lol what I said and what you've highlighted is the same thing though... f*ck*ng with contraception leads to trapping a man alie?!I'm taking offence to your original post because I'm highly emotional... and for a man to check up on me just because of this shows how much he thinks of me as an individual.Tbh not every female acts on emotions... I know a few who you yourself would question their genders because of their mind set. I will lose respect for my man checking up on me because it shows there's no trust in our relationship and he thinks I'm any d*ckhead girl looking out for myself. Yeah there are some f*ckry females out there,but If this is where your thoughts lead to when your girl becomes angry or upset then you need to re-thiink the type of women you deal with. I'm sure before making a chick your woman you'd know her enough to know she aint no psycho bitch capable of such stupidity.
i took offence initially cos u tried to chat to me like an an idiot maybe for the lols or the rep points. but u kno u tried iti realise not every woman acts on emotion. i also kno men are the new women. but the reason i have to take precaution is because i dont want to be forced to have kids until im ready to. i have no choice but to be there for my kids (when i do have them) so i have to be prepared and planned, has to be a joint decision. i dont want to be a father who cant provide for my kids, but same time i dont want to be breakin my back to provide for my kids and miss them growing up. u must can understand that.how does it means he thinks ur d*ckhead if hes checking up on u taking the pill. so because ur the woman whos actually taking the pill, the guy isnt allowed to be check up or ask questions to ensure everything is in order? wouldnt it make him more of a d*ckhead if he simply didnt care?its not a ting where i need to re-think anything. sh*t happens and things change. u dont know if ur partner is capable of such stupidity thou do u? just like when u enter a serious relationship/ marriage u do not think ur partner is capable of cheating but it happens, so why not this? point is u do not truely know anybody and assuming u do is stupid. if i have to check up on my girl taking the pill for my own piece of mind then i will do it, its not about getting sloppy and having to deal with a reality i know im not ready for yet and abortion is not an option

i took offence initially cos u tried to chat to me like an an idiot maybe for the lols or the rep points. but u kno u tried iti realise not every woman acts on emotion. i also kno men are the new women. but the reason i have to take precaution is because i dont want to be forced to have kids until im ready to. i have no choice but to be there for my kids (when i do have them) so i have to be prepared and planned, has to be a joint decision. i dont want to be a father who cant provide for my kids, but same time i dont want to be breakin my back to provide for my kids and miss them growing up. u must can understand that.how does it means he thinks ur d*ckhead if hes checking up on u taking the pill. so because ur the woman whos actually taking the pill, the guy isnt allowed to be check up or ask questions to ensure everything is in order? wouldnt it make him more of a d*ckhead if he simply didnt care?its not a ting where i need to re-think anything. sh*t happens and things change. u dont know if ur partner is capable of such stupidity thou do u? just like when u enter a serious relationship/ marriage u do not think ur partner is capable of cheating but it happens, so why not this? point is u do not truely know anybody and assuming u do is stupid. if i have to check up on my girl taking the pill for my own piece of mind then i will do it, its not about getting sloppy and having to deal with a reality i know im not ready for yet and abortion is not an option
I wasn't looking for lol's. I just didn't like being put into a box with nutty females lol.My partner asking me about my well being whilst on the pill is different to him checking up on me and making sure I take it so I don't f*ck up his life. I would feel offended if that was the case.I understand what you're saying... but if you were dealing with some Ronnie Mitchell type of situation with your girl, then too right checking on her for safety measures is standard. I'm just talking in general.Unless you've touched on the subject of babies and one of you don't want to have one for whatever reason... I don't see the need to make sure she's taking her pills.You're right though... we don't truly know anybody 100%... You don't trust her enough to take a pill that benefits you both... but u trust her enough to bareback huh lol

I wasn't looking for lol's. I just didn't like being put into a box with nutty females lol.My partner asking me about my well being whilst on the pill is different to him checking up on me and making sure I take it so I don't f*ck up his life. I would feel offended if that was the case.I understand what you're saying... but if you were dealing with some Ronnie Mitchell type of situation with your girl, then too right checking on her for safety measures is standard. I'm just talking in general.Unless you've touched on the subject of babies and one of you don't want to have one for whatever reason... I don't see the need to make sure she's taking her pills.You're right though... we don't truly know anybody 100%... You don't trust her enough to take a pill that benefits you both... but u trust her enough to bareback huh lol
silver has a point, but for the most part i agree with socathat being said, i sumtimes would remind my girl to take the pill in case she 4gets (can any girl say shes never one night 4got to take the pill)thats checking up on her in a wayi think it would be unreasonablefor a girl to get angry over that

silver has a point, but for the most part i agree with socathat being said, i sumtimes would remind my girl to take the pill in case she 4gets (can any girl say shes never one night 4got to take the pill)thats checking up on her in a wayi think it would be unreasonablefor a girl to get angry over that
If your chick is forgetful... then checking on her is understandable tbh.

This is silver da lyrical init???f*ck*ng p*ssy face.