Maniac & Snoopy Sentenced

Bruno Di Gradi

THEM MAN GOT f*ck*ng 32 YEARS BETWEEEN THEMsh*t WAS ON SKY NEWS.SAD f*ck*ng DAYhttp://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Musicians-Jailed-For-Plot-To-Murder-Pregnant-Girl---Kingsley-Ogundele-And-Brandon-Jolie-Sentenced/Article/200912115491239?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15491239_Musicians_Jailed_For_Plot_To_Murder_Pregnant_Girl_-_Kingsley_Ogundele_And_Brandon_Jolie_Sentencedalso on skynews main page

THEM MAN GOT f*ck*ng 32 YEARS BETWEEEN THEMsh*t WAS ON SKY NEWS.SAD f*ck*ng DAYhttp://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Musicians-Jailed-For-Plot-To-Murder-Pregnant-Girl---Kingsley-Ogundele-And-Brandon-Jolie-Sentenced/Article/200912115491239?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_3&lid=ARTICLE_15491239_Musicians_Jailed_For_Plot_To_Murder_Pregnant_Girl_-_Kingsley_Ogundele_And_Brandon_Jolie_Sentencedalso on skynews main page
sad day after they get sentenced for trying to kill a 15 year old and a baby?no surprise since you were the one that claimed u can put up a fight with lethal b's bodyguard from the go hard videoany crackhead :lol:

Tbh that defence is used too much concerning young black men & crimeThe media made it look badThey were poorits a vicious cycleetcGuy tried to hold a pregnant girls head under waterHe deserves to be slowly eaten by hermit crabs

The conversation had to be 'translated' by police because of its use of internet and youth slang.In the chat Jolie said: "I don't care if she lives or dies because the consequences of her having a child are too big for me to handle."Ogundele then outlined his plan: "She will come and see you, I will be waiting.... I'm not f***ing around bruv."Jolie then asked: "Have you done this before?"Ogundele: "Mmm. Something like it."Jolie: "If you haven't it's difficult, it's a big risk, 25 years."Ogundele then suggested a different method using a drug addict.He added: "I could do it an easier way and find an addict to do it for some crack cocaine."
WASTE