Topic for mix race people???

The Somalian

Sounds badmind...But i want as little white in my child as possible....Im half Black-Half coolie and my misses is half black-half white.....which means when we have children the yute will be half black-quarter coolie-quarter white...as long as black is the majority im nice and white is no more than a quarter...like i could never breed a white female...i dunno its just me :S

didnt really think about it tbh.my older brother is lighter than me and had 2 kids with a white woman ,his kids ended up darker than him.my son is darker than meyou can never guarantee what colour your baby will come out,tbh who really cares?
i'm not tryin to be badmind but i dn't knw anyone that is a quarter and darker than their half parentjust sayin....he may want to make certain inquires...

Sounds badmind...But i want as little white in my child as possible....Im half Black-Half coolie and my misses is half black-half white.....which means when we have children the yute will be half black-quarter coolie-quarter white...as long as black is the majority im nice and white is no more than a quarter...like i could never breed a white female...i dunno its just me :S
technically you are if your chick is half white.Also, your confused, your half asiann half black so it SHOULDN'T bother you which one of those sides are the majority.I my case, i would wife any race gurl if shes good excluding greek chicks as greek/black mix does not go together (experience and eye whitness account have made me come to this conclusion).

congrats doctoras to answer your question, well yeah I'd like my child to be mix-race (probably because I am so if it wasn't it wouldn't be mine)only thing with mix race kids (black/white mix) that I could see a downside is more time they're less likely to have knowledge of their cultural background (not that I'm gonna theorise a reason but its what I've observed)never actually thought about this before come to think about it, its actually influencing me to stay involved with my dad's side of the family... too bad most of them live in Leicester (the ones me and my bro always get involved with anyway), there's quite a bit of drama always happening with them as well....meh

I my case, i would wife any race gurl if shes good excluding greek chicks as greek/black mix does not go together (experience and eye whitness account have made me come to this conclusion).
never met a greek-black girl the idea of mixed greek and black features seems.... ergh lolbut the curves would be orrrn point I should imagine (obviously there's those environmental factors but yeah)

technically you are if your chick is half white.Also, your confused, your half asiann half black so it SHOULDN'T bother you which one of those sides are the majority.I my case, i would wife any race gurl if shes good excluding greek chicks as greek/black mix does not go together (experience and eye whitness account have made me come to this conclusion).
Yeah dont get it twisted i wouldn't mind my asian side being the majority BUT i dont really find asian girl apprealing...a couple coolie girls are nice but give me a black/browning/mixy any day...hence me saying majority black...would love to breed a black-coolie lady like myself...but finding one with the right qualities is the problem