What do u want money for

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly to survive for the long term.Buy a house, pay bills, feed me and my fam etc.But also for luxuries.Cars, holidays, nice clothes etc.They say money don't make you happy but I know if I aint got any money and I'm wondering when I'm next gonna eat or if I'll have somehwere to live next week i certainly won't be happy.All in all I just wanna be nice and have choices!

money gives you freedom and choices when i aint got money - i feel so depressed- i feel like i cant do anything - like im stuck- when i get money i feel happy again because i know ive got more choices.I suppose i want money because i want a comfortable life- and living hard is sh*t.
Do you earn money though?cos i dont think you do.

money gives you freedom and choices when i aint got money - i feel so depressed- i feel like i cant do anything - like im stuck- when i get money i feel happy again because i know ive got more choices.I suppose i want money because i want a comfortable life- and living hard is sh*t.
C/S this By comfortable i mean how i have been used too, and still being able to provide/support my Equines and K9S, So i kinda have to make sure im earning even to live luxururious just to be able to support them and be able to do something for them if they needed opperations or anything extrodinary. Rather than just the daily livings.

money and the pursuit of material wealth is another way of controlling your mind; the world's elite swan about the place doing whatever they feel they can and keep you distracted with branded clothing and electrical trinkets. I always find it funny when certain ppl wanna talk in one topic about how switched on they are to all this NWO business and then pop up in another one raving about sum t shirt that cost more than the average person earns in a week. If you really want to have freedom of choice, shun the rat race that was imposed on you and start a new age of real freedom.

Money = HappinessDon't care.Only people that have resigned themselves to the fact they can't ever get it, OR those who have so much of it so can say what they want without really knowing otherwise, say otherwise.
very gassed tbh
i think what he means is money=freedom=choice=opportunity=satisfaction=happiness

If money buys you happiness it says more about you as a person tbh
a man surviving on minimum wage will be happy about his fav football team winning the league.he'll be happy about the birth of his daughter. he may be happy when it snows and he doesnt need to go into workor hell be happy on his day off so he can spend it with his family.Bill gates and the man on minimum wage will share common happiness.bill gates will also be happy that his money or wealth can be used to help millionsor affect millions positively. i know which level of happiness i'd like to achieve so ur right lol

lol about it saying something about you as a person.Being content with what you have and resigning yourself to the fact you'll never have more/making the best of what you have, does not equal happiness.Likewise having everything you desire does not equal happiness.Money gives you the choice to decide whether you want to work one day or not. Whether you want to go on that holiday or not. Whether you can afford to provide the best education, the best things for your children.Not having it doesnt give you that option.