Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

RIP Umaga

31 posts in this topic

Died from a heart attack.Deep!Let this be a lesson to you people who use roids tbh.

What about the millions that dont die from Roids ??

Lol.Well R.I.P. yet another sad case in wrestling. heard he was going to sign back with 'E but when he first got suspended you knew it was the end.

CBA to RIP, they all die the same way and u man going Gym thread think youll be any different

Shocked.RIPOne of the best persona's of this WWE era

they all die the same way and u man going Gym thread think youll be any different
lool

Wow RIPHe was sick aswell, that said in terms of wrestler deaths there haven't been many have there?Test..

william regal is dat guyused 2 give me bare jokethey need make him WWE champion

arrrrfor a hot sec, he was that guyR.I.P.the way i used to do man over with him on the games sad moment for me personally

lol, uneducatedThere is a difference between use and abuse

RIPwasnt steroids anyways.... coke and pain pills

Steriods = cheat tbh.Users are cheating themselves.Allow admitting your body is a fail so call on some sh*t to make you into something your to lazy to work hard to be.

taking steroids is not admitting ure body is a failWTF you on about son

taking steroids is not admitting ure body is a failWTF you on about son
It does.

Steriods = cheat tbh.Users are cheating themselves.Allow admitting your body is a fail so call on some sh*t to make you into something your to lazy to work hard to be.
lol, like I said uneducated, from time my man has a wrestler as his avatar cant take him seriously

lol, like I said uneducated, from time my man has a wrestler as his avatar cant take him seriously
From time you need that sh*t in you and not do it naturally, I cannot take you seriously.I have him in my avatar because he is straight edge, THAT IS WHY.Keep going gym thinking your sick taking that crap and cheating.Safe

From time you need that sh*t in you and not do it naturally, I cannot take you seriously.I have him in my avatar because he is straight edge, THAT IS WHY.Keep going gym thinking your sick taking that crap and cheating.Safe
You have been an avid fan of wrestling for as long as I have known you on here. Prob have even spent money on it, be it a live show, merchandise PPV etc.. Wrestling has the highest amount of roid users, its common knowledge. So its just a farce that the same people you like and maybe even idolise you class them as are the "cheaters"Regarding myself, who am I cheating who though. Naturally I can lift and push a lot more than the average person, but I wanted to be bigger and stronger faster. Whats the issue here, like I said if you dont abuse it, its very minor. You do realise that we generate our own Test and GH.Dont assume, gym room users would know I dont think im "sick" as you say, much more better guys than me be it guys who have trained longer or contest guy. So you jam that talk