how tite are u wid people in ur endz

Kim

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

dont know a single personalthough my next door neighbour is PENG** based on me peerin through her window one night, the light may hav had sutin to do it it n she may have nightclub syndrome

Guest Triple XXX

she looked back at me n didnt do anythingat that point i knew i was in lovePS i didnt really go up to the window like that picbt was walkin, clocked her n jammed there for a few seconds

I'm not 12. My social circle doesn't desist past the postcode change.
the thread is asking how tight are you with people in your area. no need to brag about anything.
Bragging about the fact that I'm not 12?
what has being 12 got to do with being cool with people from your own area?this thread aint asking "ey blud do u jam on road wid da mandem?"

I'm not 12. My social circle doesn't desist past the postcode change.
the thread is asking how tight are you with people in your area. no need to brag about anything.
Bragging about the fact that I'm not 12?
what has being 12 got to do with being cool with people from your own area?this thread aint asking "ey blud do u jam on road wid da mandem?"
Well I thought it was ok I'm f*ck*ng sorry.

not really, ive not been here long, and dnt ask randoms for tickets into their yards so sorry for not being a begfreind and im hardly going to carry on like i care about randoms issues wen i got my own, so nar im not asking for freindship, i dnt mind offerin it through a houseparty but i dont care either way.