Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Giles Deacon

What are you getting your partner for Christmas?

27 posts in this topic

Same rules as the 'what are you getting your family for Christmas' thread, except for your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant otherPost either what you're getting for the bf/gf, or what you'd like to receive to help everyone stuggling for ideas :)My contribution: Already bought COD: MW2, Football Manager 2010 and FlashpointFor preppy dressing guys, would you wear these?http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=95277&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=1513408&langId=-1

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ thinking im spending money on this dumb broad.lololol

samsung 550 camera and sum ring from viv westwood

a coat

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ thinking im spending money on this dumb broad.lololol
u know i only want u anyway ;)

lol at thinking ur even close to my girl.not even a link.jog on.

callibng ur girl dumb is a fail, anywaywot kind of f*ckry is that

im still distraught the 3 some didnt happen. :( dont talk to me.

u neva called, plus im neva relli a plannin type, ifits ment to happen it wud

Same rules as the 'what are you getting your family for Christmas' thread, except for your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant otherPost either what you're getting for the bf/gf, or what you'd like to receive to help everyone stuggling for ideas :)My contribution: Already bought COD: MW2, Football Manager 2010 and FlashpointFor preppy dressing guys, would you wear these?http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=95277&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=1513408&langId=-1
i'm pissed, the mrs will never EVER buy me anything to do with my xbox due to me airing her @ times to p.lay the 360 she gopt me last year. I am pissed! But she'll cop me bushes for my cars front suspension and a heat control valve for my cars heater so i'm safe.Anyway, i'm getting her a pandora rist chain bead.I fail to see how a little bead can cost from £50-600, silly thing ut thats it.

f*ck all

The pill

unless its my wife or a woman ive been seeing for more than a yearno

Any Law students on here? bf's starting a law degree was looking to get some nice bits to help him out, was gonna get an executive port folio as a 'gifts for law students' website said it was a good idea.But I can't really think of a time he will use it?or will he?answers on a postcard

After Shave, Gucci Watch that hes wanted for a while, Pair of exclusives 95's, A Jacket, Some more nike socks, Underwear, Little hamper of goodies that i made up and a couple suprises.

Getting my girlfriend the female Armani watch that matches mine, so its his n hers thing.Also getting her a weekend in the lakedistric sparin total is coming to like 750